CLOSED: Namaste Indian Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. Located on the strip in a strip mall, their menu contains a variety of vegetarian items, some of which can be made vegan. Try the aloo gobi and veggie pakaras. Has daily buffet for $10. The owner entertains the guests by singing. MAR 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED, confirmed. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg
953 E Sahara Ave (S Maryland Pkwy)
Las Vegas, Nevada
702-892-9695

Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Sun-Thur 5:30-10pm, Fri-Sat 5:30-10:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by foundationcitizen
belsandia
belsandia

Namaste went out of teh way with vegan buffet

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2011

During our Vegans in Vegas conference in Las Vegas we had a group dinner at Namaste Indian Cuisine on May 20. The owner Melque went out of the way to create a special vegan buffet just for our group, carefully substituting all animal products in their delicious dishes. It was wonderful and I would always recommend Namaste - owner Melque really works with her customers! When you dine here, tell them you are vegan and they will accommodate you to a gerat meal!

Pros: very good food, Goan specialties, nice atmosphere, very accommodating owner
stef42678
stef42678

Vegetarian Delight

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2011

I am constantly looking for great vegetarian friendly places in Vegas and this is my new favorite because it has a whole section of the menu dedicated to vegetarian delights and each dish as so much flavor. The menu is full of authentic dishes and they taste great. I love the Vegetable Samosas and Grilled Vegetables, as well as the Rice with Vegetables and Vegetable Curry. The service is great and make sure to save room for an authentic Indian dessert of rice pudding.

foundationcitizen
foundationcitizen

Genuine, very tasty, and well worth it

4 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

We ate at Namaste while in Vegas for an event. After trying several Indian restaurants, including some of the very highest rated ones in Vegas, this one came out on top for us. It is off the strip about a mile or so. I would try the aloo gobi and the dark lentil beans. Also, the Naan is very good, but might have butter. This restaurant was such a breath of fresh air after the plastic and fake feel of so many Vegas places. If you are vegetarian or vegan, I think you will be happy here. I know I was!

Pros: Well spiced foods, Very friendly owner, the owner sometimes sings for you
Cons: in a strip mall

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Namaste Indian Cuisine: