CLOSED: Nama Foods

Fully raw food restaurant in Queen's Park built from reclaimed and natural materials. Serves brunch, lunch, and snacks. Makes freshly made nut milks, fermented nut cheese, cold pressed juices, kale crisps, nut butters, spreads, kombucha, kefir, fermented foods, and raw desserts. MAR 2014 REPORTED SHUT, MOVING TO WEST LONDON - please update happycow when/if it re-opens! Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by RawFan
elrujo
elrujo

TEMPLE OF GOODNESS

4 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2014

people u gotta come here
amazing vegan raw food creations
and as u all know super healthy
they know what they r doing
very creative in the choice of the platters

Pros: healthy & tasty, warm serving people, creative dishes
Cons: small portions and so a bit expensive, location should be central
winyard
winyard

• raw

Superb

5 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2013

Extremely tasty gourmet raw food

Pros: Very tasty, Good range of dishes
Cons: Venue is a bit small
leobabauta
leobabauta

Tasty breakfast

4 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

We sampled all three of their breakfast items, enjoyed all three: raw pancakes, live granola, and a cold porridge. All were hearty, tasty, healthy. Portions weren't large, but that was fine with us.

They made their own almond milk, and the desserts looked yummy though we didn't try them.

It was a one-person team on hand (very friendly), first thing in the morning (9am), a little hard to find but in a nice setting. Recommended if you're looking for tasty and healthy.

Pros: Good food, Healthy
Cons: A bit hard to find
kenvegan
kenvegan

Fantastic Restraurant!

5 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2013

I just finished my meal at Nama, and the food and service were wonderful. I ordered the lasagna verdure for my main course and had a superfood truffle for dessert. The lasagna was beautifully presented and delicious. The superfood truffle was a fine ending to the best meal I have had during all of my trips to London. Highly recommended!

Pros: Food, Service
RawFan
RawFan

• raw

Amazing vegan raw food!

5 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

Amazing vegan raw food restaurant in London. The lovely and welcoming staff and the dishes are excellent! I love the raw lasagna, raw falafel and the green drink. All the desserts are amazing too! I have to recommend to you this place in Queens Park.

Pros: Excellent recipes, Vegan raw food innovations, Amazing raw chocolate

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Nama Foods: