Raw food restaurant offering brunch, lunch, and snacks. Makes nut milks, fermented nut cheese, cold pressed juices, kale crisps, nut butters, spreads, kombucha, kefir, and raw dessert. Formerly Nama Foods and re-opened at this location spring 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western, British, English, Juice bar, Take-out
110 Talbot Rd, Notting Hill
West London, England W11 1JR
+44-2073134638

Mon-Wed 9:00am-5:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by RawFan
itzjac
itzjac

Lovely restaurant! :)

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2015

My partner and I went here recently during our stay in London. While it was a bit of a trek to get out here I was pretty keen due to reading the good reviews on here. After spending a month in France - where there are quite limited vegan options and bread and wine coming out of our ears - I was really keen to go to a good raw food restaurant. We were not disappointed! :)

We ordered the Thai spiced curry with kohlrabi rice, the mexican bowl - both were delicious!! We also ordered green juices - I don't think they were fresh - I assume they make them daily and refrigerate until serving. While I know this saves a lot of time I would prefer if restaurants put this on the menu as I don't like my green juices icy cold without the foamy-freshness that comes from a freshly pressed juice. I would happily pay extra for a fresh juice or not order if I know it wasn't made fresh.

We both ordered coffee's which were delicious and a chai latte with coconut milk - good but it did lack a bit of the chai spices. We also ordered the mocha cheesecake - which was REALLY DELICIOUS!!! Great texture and great taste!

Overall a great meal!

The staff were friendly and the decor of the restaurant was great :)

Only other very small criticism was it was hard to get in and out of our seats as we were so close to the table next to us so it was awkward we needed to go to the bathroom and didn't want to have to ask the people next to us to get up so we waited until they left to use the bathroom.

Otherwise everything was really great and I would definitely go back :)

Pros: Great food - mains & cheesecake amazing!, Nice staff, Great ambience, decor & restaurant style
Cons: Tables very close together , Cold press juices not freshly made, Expensive
Naturally
Naturally

Rawtastic

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2015

Raw food done in exquisite taste, presentation and variety. Words don't justified how good the food taste and how much I want to eat that every day (it is notting hill/ westbourne groove price...so it isn't cheap) But this sure attracts a lot of yoga, healthy good looking girls at this place. If anything, great for guys to pick up health conscious girls ;)

Pros: Awesome raw food, Good presentation, Vegan
Cons: Pricey
AmberDee123
AmberDee123

Making me consider a raw diet!

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2015

It's a very warm day, summer's finally come around. After wandering about I eventually found Nama. The staff seemed a little tired and not very chatty, I arrived after what would have been lunch's rush hour. I got a juice with pear and cinnamon amongst various other things in, and the Mexican wrap to go.
Considering I wasn't eating in £15 seemed a little steep but the food was great. The wrap seemed like it had been pressed, and it's texture was like a regular wrap. It came with a little side salad and a really nice pot of dressing which I dunked my wrap into.
Left me feeling full but without the groggy 'ive eaten too much' feeling. I'm definitely going to go there again soon and try some other bits on the menu. I hope the staff are a little more lively next time!

Pros: raw, gluten free, vegan, take out or eat in
Cons: a little pricey for take away, staff weren't very chatty

mountainfolks
mountainfolks

delicious but overpriced

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2015

the place has delicious food, friendly staff and is meeting all my nutritional requirements and ideals in both environmental/ethical as well as health related concerns.
the portions were very small though for a very high price (even for London) and I then even got charged an additional service tax (for two small raw cannelloni that already cost £15) without a notice anywhere beforehand.

Pros: delicious , healthy, all vegan and gluten/soy free
Cons: expensive
kosmopolitka
kosmopolitka

Delicious Food but very expensive. Staff very slowly.

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2015

Very nice Restaurant. Delicious Food but very slowly staff. I have no more time to try probably yammy Dessert because the staff was more than slowly.

IkoOo
IkoOo

Rawlicious :)

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

I had a mexican wrap and a thai coconut curry. The wrap was very interesting. I loved the wrapping which seemed to be something dehydrated, but really similar to a real wrap (with bread), except that is was delicate and easy to eat. Delicious as I was hoping for it to be. I could no be a good judge for the thai cononut curry because I don’t like raw cauliflower (did not read the menu well ), but I know I finished the plate ! And got a yummy fermented mocha cheesecake I wish I had the recipe at home ! Very nice ! I love the place, the concept (not as expensive as I got used to in raw restaurants in paris) and the food is really great quality. Highly recommended !

Alisonc
Alisonc

lovely food but service a bit slow

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2014

Visited at Sunday lunch and got a table very quickly. I had the ravioli and my husband had the falafel wrap, both were delicious. We then had the lasagne and the chilli and we're not disappointed. Flavours are amazing and dishes look beautiful. We finished with the mocha cheesecake which was a bit small but very tasty. Sadly there was no soya milk available that day as was keen to try the chocolate submarine. The only criticism was the service was very slow so if you are in a hurry it may not be the best choice. Total cost with drinks was £65. Will visit again to try some of the other dishes as sound good.

Pros: food, simple decor
Cons: slow service
cuckooworld
cuckooworld

rawsome awesome

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2014

this is what places needs to aim for in quality. funny even the service was fast which is quite unusual in vegan places.

Pamy
Pamy

lovely

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2014

Good food, nice staff, cool music

Pros: organic, good food, standing
Cons: quiet pricey, add on service charge when eat in
LauraStone90
LauraStone90

AMAZING FOOD!!

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2014

We had a lovely meal-We shared the daikon ravioli with nut 'cheese', which was delicious, and I had the sushi platter-my fave! We then shared the chocolate ganache tart (not for the faint hearted!). We'll definitely be returning...

Pros: Great Food, Nice atmosphere
Veganessent
Veganessent

Nama Nom Nom Nom !

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

Can't go wrong with anything on the very well put-together menu... Food and service are excellent! Very nice setting/ environment to eat in. I love the stuffed
...it's super-tasty!!! Top marks for presentation and extra marks for opening up in Notting Hill/ Portobello where it was previously an extremely annoying struggle to dine out as a Vegan - even though the most famous market in the world selling endless fruit and veg is in the middle of the neighbourhood??? :???? Just happy that Notting Hill now has Nama... Nom, nom, nom!

elrujo
elrujo

TEMPLE OF GOODNESS

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2014

people u gotta come here
amazing vegan raw food creations
and as u all know super healthy
they know what they r doing
very creative in the choice of the platters

Pros: healthy & tasty, warm serving people, creative dishes
Cons: small portions and so a bit expensive, location should be central
winyard
winyard
  • raw

Superb

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2013

Extremely tasty gourmet raw food

Pros: Very tasty, Good range of dishes
Cons: Venue is a bit small
leobabauta
leobabauta

Tasty breakfast

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

We sampled all three of their breakfast items, enjoyed all three: raw pancakes, live granola, and a cold porridge. All were hearty, tasty, healthy. Portions weren't large, but that was fine with us.

They made their own almond milk, and the desserts looked yummy though we didn't try them.

It was a one-person team on hand (very friendly), first thing in the morning (9am), a little hard to find but in a nice setting. Recommended if you're looking for tasty and healthy.

Pros: Good food, Healthy
Cons: A bit hard to find
kenvegan
kenvegan

Fantastic Restraurant!

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2013

I just finished my meal at Nama, and the food and service were wonderful. I ordered the lasagna verdure for my main course and had a superfood truffle for dessert. The lasagna was beautifully presented and delicious. The superfood truffle was a fine ending to the best meal I have had during all of my trips to London. Highly recommended!

Pros: Food, Service
RawFan
RawFan
  • raw

Amazing vegan raw food!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

Amazing vegan raw food restaurant in London. The lovely and welcoming staff and the dishes are excellent! I love the raw lasagna, raw falafel and the green drink. All the desserts are amazing too! I have to recommend to you this place in Queens Park.

Pros: Excellent recipes, Vegan raw food innovations, Amazing raw chocolate

Dear Owner and Manager of Nama Artisan Raw Foods: