Naked Treaties

Vegan raw food bar offering a variety of live foods from smoothies and juices to raw chocolates and meals. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by saneas
Kittybiscuit
Kittybiscuit

tasty!

5 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

On holidays on the coast so I bought a Jaffa Ganache cake and a cherry love heart bite. Both were very tasty. I wanted to try one of the many drinks available, the iced chocolate sounded amazing but was trying to limit myself. Oh well, I will continue to buy the treats that I can buy in Melbourne.

Pros: selection
AzaAmazer
AzaAmazer

Get Naked

5 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

It is my absolute pleasure & joy to be able to call this place my favourite place in Byron now...I have the privilege to eat/drink here every day if I wish..& I do!! It's everything healthy, fresh, delicious (& spiritual). I am deeply grateful to the Angels who consciously, lovingly serve & prepare the 'treats'everyday...Lately I'm loving for breaky the Almond mylk chai with tumeric juice & coconut nectar, plus a chia seed parfait(chia soaked in their own almond mylk layered with their own yummy coconut yoghurt, goji berries, blueberries, dehydrated buckwheat, quinoa,nuts/seeds, cacao nibs, coconut shredded, maquee-superfood, & blueberry sauce)so delicious & nourishing it's divine..not too sweet..just perfect..I had been having green smoothies(two a day) for ages..hard to choose really... & today I had their latest one - Bircher muesli with raspberry...ooo la la...such sexy fare to indulge in guilt free... Jemma is the most precious soul, & a delight to know. Naked Treaties is her passion, & we get to share it. Whenever I'm in the shop I overhear people enthusing at what they're eating or drinking.. but resoundingly the consensus for those who don't live here is "Oh I wish we had one at home"..."wonder if they'll open in Melbourne...Sydney..Broome,..etc" There's a Raw revolution moving fervently onward into the realms of these times... Not just in Byron Bay, but worldwide. People are loving this way of nourishment..it's nutrition for the body mind & soul.... And the people who work @ Naked Treaties, do so with glee & mischief...like the good elf righting the imbalances of wrong..these smiling 'elves' are there to help us make the right choices for nourishment, as well as embrace us with the genuine love they feel as they serve & create & play..such healthy fun! Naked Treaties will bedazzle you for choice..but what a delightful dilemma....

saneas
saneas

A Real Treat

5 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

Having been recommended this awesome little eatery by a friend in Israel I'm very glad to see they took my advice to add themselves to this website so many many more folks will find them.

Fresh, organic inspired juices and smoothies lovingly crafted and named.

Good range of delicious and healthy sweet treats.

Would have liked more plated options myself but am guessing this isn't where the focus is.

Everything appeared to have the ingredients listed too.

Helpful and friendly staff who all look happy and healthy.

Dont miss this place if you are in Byron Bay x x

Pros: Fresh and mostly organic., Healthy live food., Wonderful atmosphere. Great service.
Cons: Not a huge range of plated savory options

Dear Owner and Manager of Naked Treaties: