Food service located inside MOM's Organic Market. Offers fresh raw juice, veggie burgers, steam bowls, and salads made with organic ingredients. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Salad bar, Take-out

deanna540
deanna540

Very good

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2014

My family and I were on vacation in Rockville, MD and decided to go here for lunch. It was very good and there were so many choices. I ordered the Jammin Yam one day and came back and ordered the Naked Lunch Steam Bowl the next day. I am going to try and make those items at home now. Highly recommend going there.

Pros: vegan friendly, gluten free friendly, lots of choices
bkny227
bkny227

Favorite take-out in MD

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

Excellent take-out restaurant inside my favorite grocery store (Mom's Organic). It's my go-to place when I don't feel like or don't have time to cook. My favorite is the Jammed Yam (sweet potato, quinoa, salsa and cilantro jalapeno dressing) and the Fakin' Bacon sandwich(tempeh, baked apples, little veganaise and no cheese). Soups and juices are also great.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly Staff, Fresh ingredients
Cons: Runs out of kale, etc by late day
cookiem
cookiem

Organic, fresh, generous

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2013

This place is tucked inside a local string of co-op stores. The stores are another review. This joint is so cute, and it caters to what you want. Everything is organic, and the price point is super affordable for organic. The portions are comparable to HUGE for organic meals. The containers are the biodegradable ones. The sauces make such a difference, and so does your selection of fresh veggies, grains and proteins. It's all veg, and sooooo easy to make it vegan. They are very knowledgeable and can accommodate any substitution. This place is a hidden GEM. I LOVE it!!!!! So fresh and healthy!!!

Pros: SOOOO totally organic, Portions are generous, Price is very fair
Cons: Gotta figure out your sauce, Seasonal veggies/ fruits, Some dishes "disappear" (see 2)

Dear Owner and Manager of Naked Lunch: