Serves meat, veg options available. Small chain of Middle Eastern food restaurants in Illinois. Vegan choices include falafel, hummus, lentil soup, and a few others. Bakes its own pita. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Bakery, Non-veg
1739 Freedom Dr (Ronald Reagan Memorial Hwy)
Naperville, Illinois 60563
630-904-7200
Closed now

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Kimberly Steele
etoiles
etoiles

Good place for quick meal!

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

I have been to Naf Naf several times for lunch. They are a good place to grab a tasty bite of food in a reasonable amount of time. I have ordered the veggie feast before which comes with Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Tabule Salad, Purple Cabbage Salad and six Falafels. Served with two pitas. It is an enormous amount of food and I definitely have leftovers afterwards. I have not been disappointed with anything I have ordered. It can be a little pricey but the portions are huge! I do recommended Naf Naf to other vegetarians.

Pros: Many veggie choices, Tasty food, Quick service
Cons: Pricey
Kimberly Steele
Kimberly Steele

Cheap and yummy

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2012

Their pita and falafel is to die for--recently I found out their sauce I mistook for yogurt is actually vegan!!! It's tahini! SCORE!

Pros: cheap, tasty
Cons: meat-centric

Dear Owner and Manager of Naf Naf Grill: