Nadir Restorante Sotto lo...

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a few lacto-veggie dishes on menu but not clearly marked - ask the staff. Also kitchen can accommodate a request to leave out meat. Its walls and floor are covered with old and new film posters. Open from 7pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by fpero
fpero
fpero

for cinema and Italian (great) food lovers

4 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

I found out about this place a week ago and I went there two times in a row since (I would have gone more if I had not to leave Perugia) and I had for each times different vegetarian options to try (both among the starters and the main courses). The second time I asked to have a first course, which has pancetta, without meat and they nicely complied with my request. Even if they had not, I would have at least other three options (out of 10) among which to choose the course. It's all very good Italian food, mostly km 0 and seasonal. It tastes so good (not to mention the extraordinary desserts) ! The only cons is that there is no single vegan option available. However, it is generally impossible to find any vegan course in "regular" Italian restaurants. Super-friendly and helpful staff, very charming atmosphere and, for cinema-lovers, you are literally two steps far from the Zenith, which is the best cinema in Perugia, and you also have a special price if you are going to see a film there after dinner (I guess you have to show them the tickets you bought or something like that... all infos about this on the restaurant website). Very happy that I now have this place to go to when I'm in town !

Pros: food (seasonal and km 0 ), atmosphere, location
Cons: no vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Nadir Restorante Sotto lo Zenith: