Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican restaurant with a full vegan menu including nachos, burritos, tacos and more. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
9925 S Eastern Ave
Henderson, Nevada 89183
702-462-5000
Now Closed

Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm

First Review by QuothTheRaven
VeganLeaks
VeganLeaks

it's Just Vegan

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2015

Great job having a Vegan only menu. However just because you have a Vegan menu does not make it great food. This place is highly overpriced for bland food that needs hot sauce for flavor and Tequila to wash it down. $16 for Nachos??? Are you serious? maybe if they were to die for, but not even close!
If it wasn't for the bar and TV's for sports- it would not even be an option.

VegasVeganCassie
VegasVeganCassie

Holy moly… YUMMY!

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2013

grrr… this was my first review… and I posted it for the wrong Nacho Daddy location… it was meant for the Downtown spot

Been a vegan in Vegas for 8 years. Good places to go are few and far between. I happen to live Downtown and saw Nacho Daddy had a vegan menu option. They just opened a few weeks ago. I guess I assumed it was going to be a sad attempt at a vegan menu. Boy was I WRONG! I am so happy I went to check it out!! The waitstaff was so helpful and attentive, super knowledgeable about vegan options. The food was so flavorful, spices were spot on. I am super picky. I figure if I can duplicate it at home, it's not worth the time to go out. This was some good shiznit… out of my culinary skill level. The best part though… super affordable!! We went during happy hour and got Cajun tacos for $4!!

*apparently I can't give 5 cows because it's not all vegan… but the vegan menu is worth 5 cows
Updated from previous review on Friday November 29, 2013

Pros: super affordable, YUMMY , great vegan menu selection
Cons: coronas not on the Happy Hour menu, sports bar vibe (not really my style)
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Not Impressed

Posted on 11 / 23 / 2013

Nacho Daddy happens to have a vegan menu, which is awesome. The server we had was very nice but somehow my meal got mixed up and I ended up with something non-vegan. My friend from Vegas eats here all the time, she's a vegan and loves it but I wasn't impressed. Receiving the wrong meal kind of put me off and I didn't really enjoy the food either. It may have just been an off day but unfortunately, I can't give a good recommendation for it.

Pros: Vegan menu
Cons: Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Nacho Daddy: