Worker-owned collective and a green business. Bakery and cafe. Offers a variety of conventional, vegan, wheat-free, and sugar-free items. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo
2708 Russell St (near College & Ashby)
Berkeley, California 94705
510-845-BAKE

First Review by Qdebra7
veganjess86
veganjess86

good vegan selection

Posted on 12 / 11 / 2012

I haven't been here in awhile but I remmember them having a good vegan selection of baked goods!

Mimi710
Mimi710

check it out

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2010

Tasty vegan baked goods and delicious chai and coffee. I will definitely start frequenting this place more often now that I have finally been, but I only wish that they would mark which items are vegan on the tags in the display case, instead of just on the chalk board over head.

Ohapril
Ohapril

Mmmm...Vegan numminess!

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2008

Nabolom is a hidden treasure for vegans. The sticky buns are unreal...oozing sweet cinnamon and pecan goodness. (They are not labeled vegan but they are 100% - just ask). The staff is always helpful and friendly. Their vegan cookies are also very tasty. I once had a vegan snickerdoodle fresh from the oven; gooey soft and warm - soooo good. My inner fat kid has never been so satisfied. Coffee is decent, too - although for some reason usually empty when I get there. Nabolom is a cool spot to go with friends, too. There are some large tables and sofas to accommodate groups and there is often live music on the weekends for entertainment. Great spot to hang out and enjoy some nummy goodies.

Pros: Many vegan options, Friendly staff, Tasty!
Cons: Get there early b4 buns sell out, Parking can be difficult

Qdebra7
Qdebra7

Indulge your sweet tooth!

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2007

Excellent bakery all around! The chocolate cake slice dipped in chocolate is to die for!! I've custom ordered cakes and cookie trays from them and they always come out lovely.

Dear Owner and Manager of Nabolom Bakery: