Nice coffee place, and good sandwiches.
Customize your sandwich, grab a cup of joe, surf the web, read the paper, visit with friends in this fantastic little downtown cafe! The atmosphere is one I would enjoy often if I lived in Sacramento. Not far from the capitol building the cafe is a little treasure, it has a tucked in a small neighborhood feel inside the big city of Sacramento. The staff is super friendly & the Falafel wrap was crazy good!Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
Bring your laptop because they have free wifi. The N Street Cafe is a sweet little mom and pop operation. As small as their setup is, they provide you with every type of coffee/mocha/latte/espresso/java concotion you would find in a starbucks. They have ice cream, natural fruit drinks, fresh made smoothies, pastries, and even things to eat for lunch including: garden salads and veggie sandwiches.
There are nice places in front to eat, read, surf the web, or just hang out with your date. The inside is nice too. They have newspapers and magazines for reading, and a couple of cozy chairs if your planning to stay a while. The best thing about the N Street Cafe is that they have so many options for usch a small place. They even have a variety of teas in many exotic flavors.
So dont forget to tell mom and pop where you heard about their wonderful cafe: Happy Cow
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Sacramento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has N Street Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 997 times since Jan 2013.