Serves meat, veg options available. Juicery and kitchen. Vegan items include soup, salads, grain bowls, smoothies and fresh cold pressed juices. Cozy atmosphere with music playing. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Non-veg

megan1717
megan1717

Fantastic! Fav spot!

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2016

We have been there for lunch and breakfast since we have been in town, and I think I want to go back one more time! They don't have a bunch of specific vegan options, BUT they are totally open to subbing anything. I subbed the meat and cheese for more veggies. Oh my goodness, they have this egg sandwich for breakfast with toast and cheese and and caramelized onion, with braised kale. I subbed avocado and tomatoes instead of egg and cheese and it was AH-MAUZING!! I want to go back just for that! I didn't love the sweet potato hash. It was a bit blah and under-done. (They should add some fun stuff on top- scallions and mushrooms,etc) And for lunch I had a great, big quinoa salad and I subbed sprouts and spinach instead of the cheese. Yum! It wasn't the best thing I have ever had, but it was so good! A perfect healthy lunch.
They have seriously amazing wait-staff. There was some really over-needy patrons, and they were so sweet! Everyone is super friendly and it is clean and has a great vibe.
Two thumbs up for veg options! Just ask-- they will definitely bend over backwards to help!

Pros: Flavors, Fun Atmosphere/Friendly, Quality ingredients
Cons: No organic tofu on menu :(, Not too many vegan options
Wendy Vegan
Wendy Vegan

Average and Expensive

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2013

Juices are great but expensive, however fresh, organic juice is expensive to make so I understand that part. Only one vegan lunch option, which was the falafel. It was dry and less than good. If you want a fresh, organic, juice and can afford it this is your place. If you are vegan looking for lunch, I would avoid it.

Pros: Fresh, organic juices
Cons: Minimal vegan options, Pricey, Not great food
Michael X. James
Michael X. James

Excellent Lunch Spot

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

Excellent juices (Peruvian Pink is my favorite) and a plethora of smoothie choices makes this a great place to grab something quick. Or, if you have some time to dine-in, there are a few excellent vegan choices as well. Everything I've tried so far has been very good. The baked falafel sandwich and the grain bowl were my two favorites. The owner (Adam) is almost always there with a big smile and a warm greeting. No matter where you dine it's always nice to see someone doing something they love.

This restaurant is off to a great start and will only continue to improve. I'd love to see more vegan and gluten-free options clearly marked on the menu (less or no meat/cheese/dairy would be a HUGE plus too!). As you wait in line always check out the chalkboard for daily soups/specials.

Pros: Tasty food, Lots of organic food, Awesome juices
Cons: Meat and cheese prominent on the menu, Lack of gluten-free options

Dear Owner and Manager of Myapapaya: