Cozy rustic cafe/bar offering variety of vegetarian and vegan Mediterranean and Kurdish dishes, delicious coffees, fresh juices and wine. Directions: Located pass the Stables Market before Roundhouse, on opposite side of road. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Take-out

arthursgrub
arthursgrub

Brilliant place

5 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2014

What a find just away from all the crowds. Thanks to Happy Cow app again. A mish mash of different furniture inside. The food was great and the drinks were amazing. I've no clue how the chocolate drinks were made but her indoors loved them. The grandmas soup was great.

Pros: drinks, grandmas soup, general atmospehere and service
Cons: toilets a bit small
saramarshall
saramarshall

Delicious

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2014

The food here is great, very inventive and tasty. I had the vegan option My Village Meal which included aubergine, biryani brown rice, farik, stuffed vine leaf and a couple of salads with really great dressings. I tasted my friend's side of hummus which was one of the best I've tasted. We were also given a taster of amazing lentil soup when we arrived and the soya latte was nice and strong. Cosy inside which was great for a rainy day. Will definitely go back.

Pros: Delicious food, Nice atmosphere, Great coffee
ColletteFarnol
ColletteFarnol

Friendly, chilled out North London cafe

4 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2013

I always go here when i'm in Camden. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the owner is often around offering free samples of 'grandmothers' soup and iced chocolate drink. This vegetarian/vegan cafe has great falafel meals and salads. There are vegan options available and most products are organic. I always recommend this place to friends and family. The seating is cosy- wooden benches and pillows- and candles in the evening. Great after a shopping trip in the nearby stables markets!
Updated from previous review on Thursday February 14, 2013

Pros: Healthy, Delicious food, Friendly Staff, Great relaxed atmosphere
Cons: No seats during busy lunch hours

bencamps
bencamps

Simple, Healthy, Tasty

5 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

Visited on 15th November 2012. Whilst in the queue at the counter my girlfriend and were offered free 'tasters' of drinks and a soup by a very friendly server, possibly the owner. The decor is rustic, warm and homely. The menu is Middle Eastern inspired and kept simple, almost all items can be made as vegan and the staff are very aware of veganism. There are lots of teas, coffees and juices as well as wines and beers. We both had the Falafel meal (made vegan) which was super tasty and healthy. I've been here before for take-out but this was the first time I've had a sit down meal. I couldn't be more impressed.

Pros: Great healthy food, Great value for money, Great service and atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of My Village: