A licensed home-based vegan bakery that delivers to nearby area; pickup is possible by arrangement. Range of products include vegan donuts, cupcakes, muffins, and pies as well as raw sweets and seasonal baked goods. Gluten-free options. Please visit its webpage for menu & to order. more-less
3916 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
757-339-2794
Now Open

Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm

First Review by HannahP96
mattstone749
mattstone749

Best chocolate chip cookies ive ever had

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2015

The chocolate chip cookies are out of this world... The Menu is so extensive I can't decide what to get next, walked by their booth at the farmers market on 19th last Saturday and it was slammed with people raving about how good everything was. Cinnamon rolls are apparently a huge hit so they're next on my list. Also, the staff is very friendly and helpful. They will take care of you.

Pros: Most delightful staff, Gluten-Free, Raw and Paleo Options, Wide Range of Selections
Arjone
Arjone

Fantastic

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2015

So happy they have a store front now. Best apple pie I have ever had (sorry mom!). I love the cup cakes as they aren't just a dry cup cake with 12 pounds of icing on it, moist delicious cake with just the right amount icing. And did I mention cinnamon buns...not to be missed!

mruss016
mruss016

Delicious Baked Goods!

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2013

I always have a hard time with vegan baking, so I ordered the vegan peanut butter/chocolate pie and vegan garlic cheddar biscuits for Thanksgiving. Everything was out of this world. My non-veg boyfriend devoured the pie in less than 24 hours and the biscuits are so much better than any other vegan biscuit I've ever tasted. I can't wait to place my next order.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 04, 2013

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Organic Options Available

ReneeMoody
ReneeMoody

FANTASTIC

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2012

She has an everyday menu along with seasonal specialties. She has an EXTENSIVE gluten free selection and takes special requests for sugar free, soy free organic etc...some of the delicious offerings include: giant cinnamon rolls, moms apple pie, chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies, protein bars, raspberry cream cheese cupcakes and chocolate pb cupcakes. oh yeah, delivery too...does it get any better? My favorite is the chocolate pie

Pros: Delicious, All vegan
slocu1cd
slocu1cd

Best all vegan bakery!

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2012

This place makes the best brownies and chocolate chip pies! She will make anything organic, gluten free, and sugar free and some things soy free. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

HannahP96
HannahP96

Donuts Are SO GOOD

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2012

My Vegan Sweet Tooth makes the BEST vegan donuts--both the apple cider donuts (with cinnamon/sugar topping) and the chocolate donuts (with icing/chocolate sprinkles) are divine. The chocolate peanut butter pie is also ridiculously good, as are the cinnamon buns. But hands down, my favorite is the donuts. They're a great value, too--perfect for sharing with coworkers.

Pros: All vegan, Fresh and delicious, Great customer service

Dear Owner and Manager of My Vegan Sweet Tooth:

Thank you for being a FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Virginia Beach page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2015/05/14