Opened Sept 2013, this is its 2nd location; other one is in Pasadena. Vegan restaurant serving mostly Thai food in addition to veggie burgers, wraps, pasta, and other American food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Thai, American, Take-out, Delivery
4319 W Sunset Blvd (Silverlake area)
Los Angeles, California 90029

AlessandraTaryn
AlessandraTaryn

Variety!

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2014

I loved how much variety the menu at My Vegan Gold had! The appetizers were delicious and the food tasty! Great place and vibes!

Jluberda
Jluberda

So Good! Fast Service

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Really good little restaurant. They are fast, and the food tasted amazing.

Pros: cheap, clean, fast
Cons: parking
veroaero
veroaero

My favorite restaurant

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

This restaurant is by far my favorite restaurant!

The food is great, everything is fresh and made by the restaurant. Try the "fish" tacos (made of eggplant) - they are fantastic. I'm slowly eating my way through the menu, and I'm constantly finding new favorite dishes. Yum, yum and yum. Did I say yum?

The owner, Junior, is incredibly nice and can answer any questions you might have about the food or how the food is prepared.

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Pros: Excellent and fresh food, Great owner and servers, Great ambience

earthville
earthville

Delicious & Imaginative

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by this unusual place. The menu features a mix of Thai dishes (both traditional and creative) and western cuisine. We had only Thai dishes, all of which were uncommonly good, definitely a big step above the LA norm. The "Thai beef jerky" appetizer was a big hit at our table.

Though there's plenty of mock meat, there are also plenty of whole (and even unfried) veggies on offer, which makes more salubrious dining possible.

Service was very friendly and attentive.

Highly recommended. Enjoy!

Pros: Delicious, Creative, Friendly
Meemite
Meemite

One of my favorites

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2014

The hardest part about this restaurant is choosing what to get and how often to go. I could easily eat there every day. The menu has a great deal of variety and I havent had anything I didnt like. The Beef Jerky and the RIPP are two of my favorites though.

Pros: Great Food , Nice Atmosphere, Great service
veronique2
veronique2

A pleasant surprise

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2013

I discovered this restaurant earlier as a friend and I wanted to find a good place to eat. I like trying vegan restaurants for the first time. It seems like a new one is popping up in Los Angeles every day. This one has been around for only three months.
The staff was very friendly, the food delicious. I ordered the Vegan Orange Chicken and the cashew nuts veggies. It absolutely blew my mind. Note that some of the food, like tofu, is organic which is a plus considering GMOs and that they proudly display the word VEGANISM on one of their walls.
Very recommended.

Pros: friendly staff, great food, good prices

Dear Owner and Manager of My Vegan Gold: