Opened Sept 2013, this is its 2nd location; other one is in Pasadena. Vegan restaurant serving mostly Thai food in addition to veggie burgers, wraps, pasta, and other American food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Thai, Delivery, Take-out
4319 W Sunset Blvd (Silverlake area)
Los Angeles, California 90029
323-522-6500

Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by veronique2
vtraveller
vtraveller

relaxed vibe great food

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2015

very relaxed, vegan vibe here. unlike some of the other Thai vegan places, here you can find dishes like kale salads with goji, pesto pasta, and panninis. They also do some mock beef jerky which is insanely realistic.
prices may be a little high for the neighborhood, but are very fair considering the huge portion sizes.

Pros: vegan vibe, good food
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Tasty and Quick

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2015

We stopped in for a quick late lunch and were very pleased. The interior is light, modern and clean. There are vegan signs up too. Our order of spicy jackfruit and spicy basil noodles came out so quickly. The jackfruit was definitely spicy and it was mashed with chiles. The noodles were good too. Of course, we had to have the Thai iced tea as well. Friendly service and an extensive menu will have us visiting again soon.

Pros: extensive menu, friendly staff, nice space
Anti speciesist Ken
Anti speciesist Ken

WOW

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2015

All of the food I got was amazing! best meal I've had in a while. I got the pre ram ( tofu spiniche and red onion and cashews all covered I. cashew sauce, first time having cashew sauce it was really good, this place is great, it's kind of small but the food makes up for that haha.

Pros: amazing all around.
Cons: small interior.

VeggieChomper
VeggieChomper

Something for everyone

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2015

Delicious fresh food served quickly
All very tasty and inexpensive
Can't wait to go back and try something else

Pros: Lots of choice, Fresh and tasty, inexpensive
Cons: Non
AlessandraTaryn
AlessandraTaryn

Variety!

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2014

I loved how much variety the menu at My Vegan Gold had! The appetizers were delicious and the food tasty! Great place and vibes!

Jluberda
Jluberda

So Good! Fast Service

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Really good little restaurant. They are fast, and the food tasted amazing.

Pros: cheap, clean, fast
Cons: parking
veroaero
veroaero

My favorite restaurant

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

This restaurant is by far my favorite restaurant!

The food is great, everything is fresh and made by the restaurant. Try the "fish" tacos (made of eggplant) - they are fantastic. I'm slowly eating my way through the menu, and I'm constantly finding new favorite dishes. Yum, yum and yum. Did I say yum?

The owner, Junior, is incredibly nice and can answer any questions you might have about the food or how the food is prepared.

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Pros: Excellent and fresh food, Great owner and servers, Great ambience
earthville
earthville

Delicious & Imaginative

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by this unusual place. The menu features a mix of Thai dishes (both traditional and creative) and western cuisine. We had only Thai dishes, all of which were uncommonly good, definitely a big step above the LA norm. The "Thai beef jerky" appetizer was a big hit at our table.

Though there's plenty of mock meat, there are also plenty of whole (and even unfried) veggies on offer, which makes more salubrious dining possible.

Service was very friendly and attentive.

Highly recommended. Enjoy!

Pros: Delicious, Creative, Friendly
Meemite
Meemite

One of my favorites

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2014

The hardest part about this restaurant is choosing what to get and how often to go. I could easily eat there every day. The menu has a great deal of variety and I havent had anything I didnt like. The Beef Jerky and the RIPP are two of my favorites though.

Pros: Great Food , Nice Atmosphere, Great service
veronique2
veronique2

A pleasant surprise

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2013

I discovered this restaurant earlier as a friend and I wanted to find a good place to eat. I like trying vegan restaurants for the first time. It seems like a new one is popping up in Los Angeles every day. This one has been around for only three months.
The staff was very friendly, the food delicious. I ordered the Vegan Orange Chicken and the cashew nuts veggies. It absolutely blew my mind. Note that some of the food, like tofu, is organic which is a plus considering GMOs and that they proudly display the word VEGANISM on one of their walls.
Very recommended.

Pros: friendly staff, great food, good prices

Dear Owner and Manager of My Vegan Gold: