Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food place with a few locations in the area. Offers some vegetable dishes, but be sure to ask about the fish/oyster sauce. Could ask to omit egg in a noodle dish like pad see ew or pad thai. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
2037 Long Lake Road
Sudbury, Ontario P3E 6J9
705-522-0077

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Vin
Vin
Vin

I love this place!

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2015

Often when I dine out with family and friends I recommend we go to My Thai Palace. I am really happy they have a location in North Bay too. The service is always friendly and helpful. Because they do serve non vegan options, and oyster sauce be sure to ask the very friendly staff to have your meal made vegan. They do have a special menu at both Sudbury locations that lists what can and cannot be made vegan. The coconut sticky rice is amazing. It is nice to know in Sudbury you have vegan options that are not hummus. I recommend the tamarind tofu if you want something sweet, and the basil tofu if you want something savory.

Pros: Amazing food, Friendly Staff, Multiple vegan options
Cons: Must order without fish sauce, Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of My Thai Palace:

Last updated: 2014/05/18

Added: 2014/04/15

Added by: Northern Veg (NVS)