Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant offering a separate, extensive vegan menu. Bargain lunch specials. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

Thai Food Lover
Thai Food Lover

Incredibly Surprised

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2015

I've driven by this restaurant several times, and had been put off by it's strip mall location. After reading the great Happy Cow reviews, and finding out it's a vegan friendly restaurant, I became intrigued and decided to give it a try. I ordered the "Garlic Pepper" lunch special with soy chicken spoke to me even though one of my favs is Pad Thai.
This was a take-out/pick-up order and immediately after I opened the container, I found myself impressed with the placement of the food. (Fast food restaurants could take notes from My Thai.) After the first bite...wow was I amazed! Incredibly delicious! The veggies and soy chicken were tender and full of flavor, the white rice was perfect and authentic and the sweet dipping sauce .... I can't say enough about it. The flavors were spot on and although I'm not a huge broccoli fan, I found myself eating it up! All I know is I will be back!!

Pros: Flavorful, amazing vegan friendly option, Perfect portion size, possibly for 2, Fast and friendly service, online order
Cons: Stip mall location, Cleanliness of dinning room
Bobozmom
Bobozmom

delicious vegan Thai available

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2015

My Thai has two menus. One is all vegan and offers a huge selection. They offer either tofu, veggies or veggie meat options in their dishes. The flavor in the dishes is amazing. It is a mom and pop restaurant so it's a quiet atmosphere. It's one of my favorite veggie restaurants outside Bangkok.

Pros: affordable, delicious and friendly vegan options
Lisa Bloom
Lisa Bloom

delicious and large vegan menu!

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2015

Wow, a separate, lengthy vegan menu, soy milk for the Thai iced tea, and fresh fruit smoothies that can be dairy free. Try the vegan orange chicken, Chinese broccoli, brown rice and pineapple smoothie. We will be back!
(I tried to give five stars/ cow but maximum Happy Cow allows for a non veg restaurant is four.)

Pros: big vegan menu, food is delicious, healthy and fresh
Cons: inconvenient location (for us)

marklee
marklee

Super Nice Vegan Thai

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

Discovered My Thai while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. Since then it has become one of our favorites. Although they serve meat dishes, My Thai features an extensive separate Vegan menu, including inexpensive lunch specials. The "Summer Hand Roll" is a fresh, not fried, egg roll with tofu, romaine, carrot and silver noodles wrapped in rice paper. We usually alternate this with the Papaya Salad. Tom Kao Soy soup is a spicy coconut curry soup which we usually order without noodles, both to get get more of the tasty broth, and to save room for the Pad Thai or Pad Ki Mao. Veggie Chicken is a tasty deep fried soy chicken served on a bed of veggies. Our absolute favorite is the P.E.T., a wonderful pumpkin, eggplant and tofu curry. The Pad Prik King is also a real pleasure. Definitely opt for the Black Rice over the steamed white. Every time we go we try at least one new dish, and have never been disappointed. The woman who owns the place is a sweet hostess and great cook. She really strives to get it right for each customer, and remembers each client and their preferences. She can accommodate those who prefer mild, or make it hot enough to make the Devil sweat. Just let her know. Really enjoyable home style Thai at really reasonable prices!

Pros: Great selection, Reasonable prices, Friendly staff
Cons: In Chatsworth (kinda remote), Other patrons may order meat

Dear Owner and Manager of My Thai: