CLOSED: My Thai

Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegetarian options. Be sure to ask the kitchen to use separate cookware. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by kindlizard
lkwilkop
lkwilkop

awesome food

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2011

good food can make most vegan

BrettB
BrettB

Good Food, Just Not Enough Of It

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2008

We ordered the Tempe Larb, and it was very good, but the portions were really small, especially given the price. On the plus side, it's vegan friendly, and there are a few items on the menu that are marked as being able to be made vegan, which is always nice. Not a ton of options, but more than most places, and definitely good for a small mountain town. I'd recommend this place, but not if you're really hungry. Perhaps it's just this dish in particular, but I would have needed double the portion served, and I don't have a huge calorie intake.

Pros: Vegan Items Clearly Marked, Good Food
Cons: Small Portion, Over Priced, Long Wait
annice
annice

Very accommodating

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2008

We ordered take-out for 14 people, telling them that we wanted only vegetarian, and that they should use the pans and utensils that are set aside for vegetarian cooking. They were very accommodating. They told us that a couple of things we ordered contained oyster sauce, and they suggested strictly vegetarian alternatives, which we appreciated.

The portions were large, and the food was very tasty. The take-out containers contained no metal, so we were able to reheat the food in the microwave, which was very convenient. Prices were reasonable.

amy80424
amy80424

it's great!

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2008

I eat here all the time, most things on menu can be made vegan. It's quick, affordable and really yummy! I love My Thai.

Pros: very good, quick
Cons: a little spendy for what you get, sometimes they mess up my order
kindlizard
kindlizard

Very helpful

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2007

This place was very accommodating to the 4 of us vegans. The place does use biodegradable plates and utensils, another plus. The food itself was good, not mindblowing Thai. However, unlike other Thai places the food in fact tasted fresher and the veggies seemed more vibrant and healthy. My system was already out of whack from the altitude, so I can't say if it was the food or more of the altitude that did not agree w me. I appreciate this place and would go there on another visit. Solid place.

Pros: Staff helpful, Fresh veggies, biodegradable
Cons: not all veggie

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: My Thai: