My Organic Food Club

MOFC is a seasonal and local produce club that delivers USDA-certified organic produce. This is its Hollywood pickup location. more-less

First Review by floridahealthreport
holly wood
holly wood

Fort Lauderdale Organic Food Is Great!

5 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

I work in Hollywood, but I live in Fort Lauderdale and I have been getting the organic produce delivery in Hollywood, Fl for a few months. Recently, I asked for Organic Food Delivery in Fort Lauderdale so I have the convenience of the food being there when I arrive at home. Everyone in my building has been asking me about the food. The ysee it and say, "Wow, that looks great!" So, I keep telling everyone how awesome and fresh the organic produce is from MOFC and all of the organic food they deliver besides produce: Organic Beef, Organic Eggs, Organic Bread and fresh caught Florida fish too. Now, all my neighbors, some I've never met before, are getting the organic food delivered too. Call Mark and he'll hook you up. Thanks for everything, keep up the good work guys.

Pros: organic food delivery Fort Lauderdale, organic food delivery Hollywood
beachboys
beachboys

Organic Food Store Hollywood FL

5 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

I love My Organic Food Club! They deliver to my house and always have fresh fruits and vegetables for me. I appreciate good organic food and like the fact that it is local and seasonal too. I kept trying to find good produce at the supermarket without any luck. Now I don't have to worry about that. I can't wait for my share to show this Wednesday.

Pros: local food, easy delivery, inexpensive
juicingorganics
juicingorganics

• raw

Organic Produce Hollywood FL

5 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

When in need of organic produce Hollywood Fl, I go to my organic food club for a pick up and pick-me-up! The location is convenient for me, and the produce is 100% organic, local & fresh. I like the way they adhere to the rainbow diet and always have something unique for me to juice. Thanks for the consistently fresh juicing organics.

Pros: 100% organic, unique fruits, perfect greens
floridahealthreport
floridahealthreport

Organic Food Hollywood FL

5 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2013

How about some fresh organic produce right here in Hollywood? That's what I'm talkin' about! There's no need to drive all the way east or west to get the best. Just stop by and see Michelle, she'll hook you right up. I'ts perfect for me and I'm sure you'll agree. My Organic Food Club saves me money on the best food in Florida!

Pros: 100% certified organic, local & seasonal produce, farm fresh every time

Dear Owner and Manager of My Organic Food Club: