My Organic Food Club

MOFC is a seasonal and local produce club that delivers USDA-certified organic produce. This is its Boynton Beach pickup location. more-less

First Review by beachboys
juicingorganics
juicingorganics

• raw

Delray Beach Organic Food Delivery

5 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

I have been ordering organic food delivery in south Florida for years. Recently I moved in with my friend in Delray Beach. We tried the delivery from My Organic Food Club and we loved it. They brought us local and seasonal 100% USDA certified organic food in a nice variety of 17 different items, 3 leafy greens, 5 fruits and mostly fresh vegetables. There was one thing I'm not sure what it is, but can't wait to try it. They have organic eggs and organic bread too, but we didn't order any yet. Without hesitation we will continue to order our organic food delivery from this company and reccomend them highly.

Pros: Delray Beach Organic Food Delivery, Boynton Beach Organic Food Delivery, Everything Organic
delraybeach
delraybeach

Best Organic Food In Delray Beach

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2013

The best organic food in Delray Beach is not from a restaurant on Atlantic Ave...nor is it from a quiet little bistro around the corner. It's from the organic food club that delivers my organic food every week. Eating raw and juicing organics is waht it's all about. Just try and you'll see!

Pros: convenient delivery, inexpensive, farm fresh organic
TheGirlsFarm
TheGirlsFarm

Organic Food In Delray Beach

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

My Organic Food Club is run by a close friend of ours. She is an uncompromising organic produce expert and we value her friendship greatly. This is the closest location to us and we approve of this company 100%!

Pros: All Organic Produce, Local Farm Produce, Great People
beachboys
beachboys

ORGANIC PRODUCE IN BOYNTON BEACH

5 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2013

I pick up my organic produce in Boynton Beach from Holly. Everything is 100% organic and fresh. I like chatting about the GMO news and trading recipes too. You'll like the food and the company. Great idea!

Pros: all organic, easy to pick up, local organic produce

Dear Owner and Manager of My Organic Food Club: