My Organic Food Club - Pickup

MOFC is a seasonal and local produce club that delivers USDA-certified organic produce. This is its Boca Raton West pickup location. more-less
6839 Bridlewood Ct
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
877-832-8289

First Review by floridahealthreport
FloridaFarmersMarket
FloridaFarmersMarket

Farmers Market Approval in West Palm Beach!

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2013

Well, our growing season is finished or has trickled down to almost nothing except mangoes and avocadoes. But I'm impressed with the varied assortment of organic food supplied by this company. Excellent job. I feel like our farmers market is still open. Heck, I even got dirt in my lettuce. How do these guys do it!
Updated from previous review on Monday June 17, 2013

Pros: fresh organic produce delivered, I was able to choose exactly what I want, local & Seasonal fruits and veggies
juicingorganics
juicingorganics
  • raw

Organic Produce Boca Raton West-Military & Palmeto

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

By the time I drive around and get what little organic produce is available at Whole Foods and Publix, I'm too tired to juice. Juicing fresh organic fruits and veggies is all about good health and convenience too...

Pros: convenient pickup location, 100% USDA Certified Organic Produce
floridahealthreport
floridahealthreport

Convenient & Local Organic Produce Buying Club

Posted on 03 / 07 / 2013

I love my organic food club and you will too! Angie provides a friendly atmosphere and convenient pickup times on Wednesday. She is a superb host with great recipes and a thorough understanding of organic food. Give our club a try and you will change your life for the better! West Boca Raton Location(Military Trail & Palmetto Park.

Pros: Convenient Pickup Location, 100% USDA Certified Organic Produce, Local & Seasonal

Dear Owner and Manager of My Organic Food Club - Pickup: