My Organic Food Club

My Organic Food Club is a fresh, seasonal, and local produce club that delivers to you USDA-certified organic produce for half the price you'd pay at the supermarket. Save money and gas. No fee to join (mention Happy Cow). No contract length (try it only once if you like). No minimum purchases required. more-less

First Review by floridahealthreport
healthwellnesscenter
healthwellnesscenter

Organic Food

5 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

This has to be the best service in all of south Florida. They choose local organic fruits and vegetables, like tomatoes, lettuce, kale & corn from the surrounding farms and add some unique goodies from other areas like Washington State apples, pears, and cherries. What a treat to have 16 different items delivered to my home each week - and, all organic!

Pros: vine ripe food, all organic, recycled boxes
Cons: no printed invoice
TheBoysFarm
TheBoysFarm

Organic Food In Palm Beach County

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

A friend to Happy Cow and a friend to us. We love My Organic Food Club and endorse them whole-heartedly. Thanks for being a friend!

Pros: 100% Organic Produce, Local & Seasonal, Fresh from our farms
bocaratonrealty
bocaratonrealty

Organic Food Boca Raton

5 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2013

I didn't know My Organic Food Club was on Happy Cow. I have been a member for over 3 years and love the organic food that I get from them. I started out bi-weekly and after about 6 months I went to weekly. We don't eat meat any longer, so we need plenty of fruits and vegetables for our diet. Join the club, you'll be glad you did...Wow, good to see you here MOFC!

Pros: all organic, fresh organic food, substitutions are ok
dmadgroup
dmadgroup

Local & Seasonal ORGANIC Produce Delivery

5 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2013

I like tha fact that the weekly or bi-weekly shares are always exactly what I need. It turns out that they are made for each individual by a woman who is a biologist. So, she knows what my dietary needs are as well! I relly like the convenience of home delivery too. It is hard for me when I am working such a hectic schedule to go shopping when I'm dead-beat tired! I get home and my veggies are waiting. Sometimes I shake and sometimes I grab-and-eat raw. Anyway you like it, you'll like this service!

Pros: 100% organic , certified USDA produce, local & Seasonal
floridahealthreport
floridahealthreport

The Best OrganicProduce Delivered in South Florida

5 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2013

This is one of the oldest and best organic food CSA's in south Florida. I have been with the club for 4 years and they very kind and generous people. If you want your share delivered call Jessica.

Pros: Great Service, Fresh Food, 100% Organic
Cons: No Wheatgrass

Dear Owner and Manager of My Organic Food Club:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Boca Raton page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2013/03/05