My Organic Food Club is a fresh, seasonal, and local produce club that delivers to you USDA-certified organic produce for half the price you'd pay at the supermarket. Save money and gas. No fee to join (mention Happy Cow). No contract length (try it only once if you like). No minimum purchases required. more-less
3000 Banyan Rd (A1A)
Boca Raton, Florida 33432-8208
877-832-8289

First Review by floridahealthreport
Mchilde
Mchilde

My Organic Food Club

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2014

My Organic Food Club delivers fresh, mostly local, all organic, fruits and vegetables right to my door every two weeks. Not only does their produce taste divine, but they are a small group and have the "personal touch" that is hard to find in these corporate times. I love the fact that I can text them a few days before the delivery and ask for changes or substitutions if you're not happy with something in that weeks' delivery. By the way, the delivery people are so friendly, they make you feel as if you'd been friends for years.

I have a NutriBullet extractor and I make it a point to have a multi-vegetable and fruit concoction daily. I would never have the time to purchase such a variety of organic produce if not for My Organic Food Club. It's also great for non-vegetarians or "mostly vegetarians", like myself. They also supply fresh caught local fish, free range organic chicken, homemade bakery goods, including whole grain bread and other goodies. I almost forgot the organic eggs from those free range organic chickens.

I live alone, so I get a delivery every two weeks, and it is only $60! A family can get a delivery every week. It's a bargain if you count the friendly service and reliable delivery, and the fact that you don't have run all over town to find such a great selection of organic food.

I highly recommend this uniquely good company to anyone in South Florida who wants to take a big step into healthy living!

Pros: top grade organic food, very friendly staff, affordable
teaneeds
teaneeds

Organic Food Delivery At Its' Best!

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2014

I tried a few organic food delivery companies like Annies and the South Florida Produce Buying Club in Miami. But, this is by far the best of all!

The first thing I like the most about My Organic Food Club is there are 17 different items to choose from each week, or every other week. All organic, and all extremely fresh. That's way more than Annies was giving me.

Secondly, they are the most flexible for my crazy schedule. I'm in and out of town frequently and they adjust to my schedule with a simple text, eager to help, and friendly to accept the changes!

Finally, everything is as local and seasonal as possible, whereas, the other organic produce providers were giving me Mexican tomatoes and mangoes. I like Florida Fresh better.

You'll love the service and you'll love the food!

Pros: Florida Fresh Organic
healthwellnesscenter
healthwellnesscenter

Organic Food

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

This has to be the best service in all of south Florida. They choose local organic fruits and vegetables, like tomatoes, lettuce, kale & corn from the surrounding farms and add some unique goodies from other areas like Washington State apples, pears, and cherries. What a treat to have 16 different items delivered to my home each week - and, all organic!

Pros: vine ripe food, all organic, recycled boxes
Cons: no printed invoice

TheBoysFarm
TheBoysFarm

Organic Food In Palm Beach County

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

A friend to Happy Cow and a friend to us. We love My Organic Food Club and endorse them whole-heartedly. Thanks for being a friend!

Pros: 100% Organic Produce, Local & Seasonal, Fresh from our farms
bocaratonrealty
bocaratonrealty

Organic Food Boca Raton

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2013

I didn't know My Organic Food Club was on Happy Cow. I have been a member for over 3 years and love the organic food that I get from them. I started out bi-weekly and after about 6 months I went to weekly. We don't eat meat any longer, so we need plenty of fruits and vegetables for our diet. Join the club, you'll be glad you did...Wow, good to see you here MOFC!

Pros: all organic, fresh organic food, substitutions are ok
dmadgroup
dmadgroup

Local & Seasonal ORGANIC Produce Delivery

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2013

I like tha fact that the weekly or bi-weekly shares are always exactly what I need. It turns out that they are made for each individual by a woman who is a biologist. So, she knows what my dietary needs are as well! I relly like the convenience of home delivery too. It is hard for me when I am working such a hectic schedule to go shopping when I'm dead-beat tired! I get home and my veggies are waiting. Sometimes I shake and sometimes I grab-and-eat raw. Anyway you like it, you'll like this service!

Pros: 100% organic , certified USDA produce, local & Seasonal
floridahealthreport
floridahealthreport

The Best OrganicProduce Delivered in South Florida

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2013

This is one of the oldest and best organic food CSA's in south Florida. I have been with the club for 4 years and they very kind and generous people. If you want your share delivered call Jessica.

Pros: Great Service, Fresh Food, 100% Organic
Cons: No Wheatgrass

Dear Owner and Manager of My Organic Food Club:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Boca Raton page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2013/03/05