Open May 24, 2013. Raw salad bar, juice bar, and grocery market. The salad bar is available til 2pm. Hosts classes on wheatgrass growing, sprouting, food preparation, and juicing. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Raw, Juice bar, Salad bar, Take-out
1301 Atlantic Ave (Boardwalk)
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
410-251-1605

Open Mon-Sun 8am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Wynsumcascade
michelenancy
michelenancy

dirty over priced rabbit food

2 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

The most expensive salad I've ever had. I'm both vegan and health conscious... But the portion size and cost was absolutely obscene. Not to mention they definitely aren't a market of any sorts... It's a table with a couple bowls of fruits and veggies, and a handful of obscure condiments on a shelf. There is no variety... It's a salad bar, that's it. Don't be fooled into buying the sampler, you don't get "everything" like they lead on, just half of actual food. I'm a vegan, not a rabbit... I require sustenance to survive. Not to mention the salad tasted dirty and the only good things I ate was the wimpy piece of "pizza." There was no protein in my meal, don't be conned into the "free range unchicken salad." It's just marinated squash. I have a pretty small appetite and I just finished eating this mediocre meal and I'm still starving.
It's a real shame this is the only "vegan" spot in ocean city. Someone needs to put in a sandwich joint or something so vegans aren't forced to live off expensive salad while on vacation.

Pros: healthy
Cons: price, taste, portion
JlRineer
JlRineer

Went above and beyond my expectations

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

We split a sampler plate and my children split a fruit plate. Janet was so friendly with the kids and the little kids table with rocking chairs made their day. All of the food on the sampler plate was amazing and very healthy. The kids asked for a smoothie and they didn't even charge us for their drinks. We will be eating here every time we come on vacation to OCMD. What a refreshing difference from typical restaurants.

Pros: very kid friendly, healthy food, knowledgable staff
Wynsumcascade
Wynsumcascade

Take me to the beach again!

5 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2013

We had the sampler plate which featured all the day's specialties and it was delicious! A cashew sourcream with homemade salsa, felafel, mini lental burgers with homemade ketchup and avocado topping, a curried vegetable selection, a Thai noodle offering, raw bagel with vegan cream cheese, blueberry cobbler, donut bites and kale chips on the side! Alot of wonderful! Everything tasty! Eco minded tableware and to go ware! Smoothies available, however house tea and water free on the side! Knowledgeable and friendly staff :)
Some groceries, books, art and tees as well!

Pros: Vegan delicious and Eco friendly tableware, Whole foods healthy and sampler available, Friendly staff and drinks h2o/tea on the hous

Dear Owner and Manager of My Nature: