CLOSED: My Heart Garden

Vegetarian cafe offering inexpensive and healthy food. Extensive menu. Seating for up to 25. Menu is around 80% vegan. Try the bliss burger, apple, date & walnut cake and chocolate cake. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Take-out
Shop 5/225 Hawken Drive, St Lucia
Brisbane, Queensland 4069
07-38708898

Open Mon-Sat 7am-3pm, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by vegan_simon
Goofyr
Goofyr

Always great

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2013

We've been here a couple of times and the good and service are always excellent.

camerongreen
camerongreen

Beautiful food

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2012

Working at the University of Queensland, it's great to have a vegan friendly restaurant within a short walking distance.

I've worked my way through the vegan items on their mostly vegan menu and everything has been great. As a veggie burger aficionado I usually have the Burger ($10.50) or Satay Bliss burger ($11.50), which are tasty and just the right amount for a not heavy lunch. I've also had their Sri Lankan curry ($15.90) which was quite special.

I have lunch here at least once a week, so I guess that says it all.

Pros: Great food, Very vegan friendly, Nice staff
enkidu2302
enkidu2302
  • raw

We love the place and the Team

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2009

Close to our home we go there every chance we can. Great food and good fun. Always something to please. I hear they will be at Woodford so get ready for that.

Pros: Great Food, Great Service, Good selection
Cons: Opening Hours are Limited, Sign out the front is tricky, Parking can be tough

vegan_simon
vegan_simon

simply scrumptious

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2009

One of my favourite cafes in Brisbane. The vegan lasagne is divine, the salads are fresh and wholesome and the vegan chocolate cake is to die for!

Pros: excellent food, ample servings, healthy and tasty, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: My Heart Garden: