My Gyro Turkish Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. Serves baba banoush, hummus, falafel, stuffed grape leaves and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
1030 Stratford Ave (Main St)
Stratford, Connecticut 06615

urnewbuddee
urnewbuddee

Fantastic Falafel!

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2012

I used to go to New Haven to get my falafel fix at Mamoun's restaurant. This would be a horrible pain because the parking is minimal and I hate driving in the city. So, I would go without falafel and the fixins' for months until I just couldn't take it anymore. Then one day, I received a flier in the mail for My Gyro. It advertised salads, hummus platters, stuffed grape leaves, and yes....falafel! There were also coupons that I could use, and boy was I ready to take advantage of that. So, my boyfriend and I ordered delivery (yes....Turkish delivery. my dreams had come true), and they brought my falafel to my house. On the phone when I ordered, I told them about how we saw the flier and were interested in using the coupons. They were so generous that they threw in an extra appetizer and when they came with the food, told us to hold onto the coupon to use at a later time! So fantastic, I highly recommend it to anyone in the area who loves Turkish food, vegetarian or not. Fantastic people, A+.

Pros: excellent prices, delivery!!!, friendly staff
Michael X. James
Michael X. James

Great food, friendly service

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2011

I stopped by here the other day to get a falafel wrap and it was great. I was told that all of their cold appetizers are vegan. I asked about the homemade hummus and I was given generous sampling of it (it is really good). They even threw in an extra side for free so I could try that out as well. I'll definitely be coming back here...many, many times.

Pros: Inexpensive, Friendly Service, Tasty food
Cons: The parking lot has some big potholes

Dear Owner and Manager of My Gyro Turkish Cuisine: