Makes vegan sandwiches with fresh produce from the market. The sandwich assembly area is clean and orderly. Some basic seating, no air conditioning. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese
100 Phan Chu Trinh
Hue, Vietnam
090-5673638

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by Ranks42
Chielis
Chielis

limited opening hours

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2015

Has limited opening hours only, tomorrow from 6am to 10am he told me, guess that's everyday since it was closed at 12:30 today

Ranks42
Ranks42

Best Bánh Mì in Vietnam!

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

My Chay Tam Duc makes the best bánh mì sandwiches I’ve ever eaten. Local friends introduced me to this cute joint, and each sandwich I ordered and enjoyed over the course of several days was fresh, unique, and delicious.

One morning we were the first customers to arrive and met the husband and wife who run the restaurant as they arrived from the market with fresh herbs, greens, and sauces from the market. They prepared our food in a clean workspace and wrapped them for us to take away.

The restaurant’s setting is pretty basic, but the food more than makes up for any simplicity. What is more, these bánh mì are good to go!

Pros: delicious food, great value, friendly staff
Cons: basic interior seating, not open all day, food can run out by the afternoon

Dear Owner and Manager of My Chay Tam Duc: