Vegetarian cafe with vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less

lizipfe
lizipfe

Fresh wholesome food

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

I have been to this cafe a few times over the past couple of years. I went with a fellow vegan and 3 non vegetarian friends for my birthday lunch last weds and again was not disappointed with the food. I opted for the mushroom and walnut pate which comes with a choice of 3 salad, some green salad and bread. I always leave feeling satisfied but not stuffed and it is very well priced. Not only that that but the staff are wonderful and so accommodating. The only thing I would suggest would be to add another vegan option.

Pros: Fresh and filling food, Cheap, Friendly staff
ADAH
ADAH

Molt bó!

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2013

Boníssim, menú curtet però saborós, amanides molt fresques. Tes i pastissos. Opcions veganes i sense gluten. Personal agradable i servicial.

Sirenesong
Sirenesong

Daily Specials

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2013

Excellent food, the menu changes daily and always has vegan options. The soup was among the best I've ever had. The other dishes were excellent as well.

Pros: Delicious food
Cons: Not open for dinner

Dear Owner and Manager of Museum Street Cafe: