This restaurant had a decent amount of veg choices which was good. It was nice to walk around the museum and stop for lunch right in the museum. The food was pretty good,but nothing I'd like to eat again, and it was pricey for what you got. The service was not great, didn't get refills on drinks and things like that. Glad I tried it once, but probably won't again.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Santa Barbara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Museum Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 453 times since Jan 2013.