Offers a daily menu of small dishes like beans, rice, vegetable soup, salad, and sometimes soy meat or tofu. Most dishes are without milk and eggs, but ask to be sure. The space is open and clean, with fans to combat the heat. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Panamanian
Calle E Norte (Calle 9 de Enero and Avenida Central)
David, Panama
n/a

Open Mon-Sat 6:30am-8:30pm, Sat-Sun 7.30am-2:30pm.

• Cash only

First Review by Laura Grainger
Laura Grainger
Laura Grainger

A good find in David!

4 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

A nice clean, bright restaurant tucked behind another shop, but still easy to find because of the mural that says 'mundo vegetariano'. The staff were really nice. I had 4 options from the menu of the day on my plate, and it was so much food! Each thing cost more or less a dollar, but they vary...they weren't written on the menu I had to ask. That plate cost less than $5, and I could have shared it with someone else. The restaurant is not overly beautiful, but the food and people made up for it.
Best pumpkin mash I've ever had in my life. These ladies know how to select good quality veg.
If you come through David, don't miss it.

Pros: excellent food, large portions, good prices, mostly vegan
Cons: not a beautiful setting, prices not written on menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Mundo Vegetariano: