Serves meat, veg options available. A storefront restaurant with a food truck inside. Serves Pan-Asian cuisine with vegan options available for most dishes, including banh-mi, bimbim bap, Thai curry and in-house-made desserts including sorbet. Cuisines served are Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Filipino. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Pan-Asian, Take-out, Non-veg
233 Mitchell St SW (Spring St SW)
Atlanta, Georgia 30324
404-317-6183

Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, 4:30-6:30pm, closed Sat-Sun.

First Review by pisceschic
mmisiura
mmisiura

Great Veg Options! Best tofu ever

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2012

My lunch at munch was great. I ordered the vegetarian red curry tofu. I had to double check to make sure that it was in fact vegetarian because the tofu was so good. I am an avid tofu eater, and I have to admit that this was the best tofu I had ever tasted. Their menu is full of not just tofu, but other vegetarian protein substitutes, which is great considering that most restaurants do not have this option. Their thai iced tea was super delicious, and they offer a vegan option, which is also unique. Munch is a much needed addition to Atlanta, especially to this side of town. I can't say enough good things about Munch and their friendly staff.

Pros: great veg options, friendly staff, terrific tofu
Cons: wish they were open All the time!
pisceschic
pisceschic

Pretty Good Lunch

3 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2012

I had a decent lunch here. I ordered the veggie fried rice with salad and a dumpling. I asked for mostly veggies and tofu and little rice. I received lots of rice with little veggies and fried tofu, which tasted pretty good but wasn't what I ordered. The dumpling was good and the salad of pickled cucumbers and peanuts was the best part. The chef who took my order was very friendly and the decor of a food truck inside a restaurant is cute. Most of the menu items can be made vegan.

Pros: good price, vegan options, great salad
Cons: oily, not as I requested, a few blocks from the main drag

Dear Owner and Manager of Munch Food Truck: