Mulberry Street Coffee House

Serves meat, veg options available. Sells only fair-trade organic coffee. Sister store to My Dog Joe. Warm and inviting atmosphere. Serves muffins, in-house-made baked goods, vegan options, paninis, soup, chili and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Coffee/Tea, Non-veg
193 James Street N (Cannon St W)
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 2L2
905-963-1365

Mon-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-8:00pm

First Review by DangerGirl
ThatHippieMom
ThatHippieMom

Super hip cafe

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2014

I haven't actually eaten anything here yet but atmosphere is awesome! My love enjoys going here for coffee sometimes and I have been known to order a mango smoothie. Must try it out!

Pros: Atmosphere
CourtneyM
CourtneyM

coffee enthusiasts take note

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2014

Coffee snobs, this is your spot. Lol! Yeah, I'm a coffee snob and I especially like trying new places when I travel. Sometimes you try a spot that looks cool but turns out the coffee is horrible. This is not that place, they know what they are doing and they do it well. As a bonus, they have good vegan options here too. Both soy and almond milk are offered and lots of vegan baked good. Lots of seating so you can get it to stay and relax.

Pros: soy and almond milk, vegan baked good, quality coffee
Guest