Bakery making items containing eggs, dairy and/or cheese, but also has gluten-free as well as vegan-friendly. Fresh bread, cookies, pastries and other sweets. Also makes sandwiches with their bread, and you can custom make a veggie one. more-less

First Review by nonyabusnus
danakscully64
danakscully64

Delicious Cookies!

4 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2014

This is just a review for the pastries. I sometimes stop in here when I'm craving a buttery vegan cookie (the chocolate/vanilla swirl ones are the best) or a cream puff. The vegan items are labeled, but hard to see (the Redlands location does a better job labeling). They have a large variety of bakery items, go in and grab one of each.

They are closed on Sundays and Mondays.

Pros: Delicious, Inexpensive, Great vegan selection
Cons: Closed on Sundays and Mondays
Kay1a
Kay1a

YUM

4 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2011

I love this place! The owner is really sweet. If you tell her that you're vegan she'll let you know what you can eat. I know the cinnamon rolls, bear claws, danishes, and brownies are all vegan (an delicious!) I think some of the cookies and breads are vegan too, but I'm not sure which ones. The other week she also had vegan cupcakes that were agave sweetened, but that's not a regular thing. I would definitely recommend the bear claws and the brownies! The brownies aren't as fudgey as I would like, but I don't think I've ever had a really fudgey vegan brownie... The frosting on them is amazing though! It's pretty cheap too. Baked goods run in the $1-3 range. I honestly don't know what they offer for sandwiches though - I've never looked. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place to any other vegans (or non-vegans!) in Riverside!

Pros: Friendly staff, Good value
nonyabusnus
nonyabusnus

meat serving deli & bakery

2 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2011

Normal deli....mostly lacto & ovo bakery with a few vegan items. There was a giannt bowl of tuna in the same case as pastries.

Pros: vegan options
Cons: meat too close to vegan things, canolies wern't vegan (anything w/ cream)

Dear Owner and Manager of Muffin Top Bakery: