Serves meat, veg options available. California-style Mexican food. Has tofu, rice and beans, veg soup, chips & quacamole that are vegan suitable. Separate preparation area for vege items. Wi-fi access. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Organic, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
609 Lincolnway
Laporte, Indiana 46350
219-362-9183

Open Mon-Tue 11am-8pm, Wed-Thur 7am-8pm, Fri-Sat 7am-9pm, Sun 7am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by FranciscoM-Torres
Carol Lee Murray
Carol Lee Murray

Wonderful!

4 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2012

We were traveling from Chicago to Michigan and had never eaten in Indiana before, so when I found Mucho Mas, we made a beeline for it. There were four of us traveling together, 3 vegetarians and 1 vegan. I had a wet burito and it was delicious. If I am ever in the area again, you can bet I will be there.

Pros: Reasonably priced, Vegan cheese, Organic
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

puts La Porte on the map

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

They now serve breakfast! I will drive 45 mins. to eat here for breakfast, it's that good. Plus, I feel great supporting a restaurant like this. Tofu scrambles, incredible fruit plate, oatmeal, build-your-own breakfast burrito (make it vegan, of course!). For vegetarians, there's french toast, pancakes and all kinds of egg dishes. They'll run specials like banana pecan pancakes.

Menu reverts to regular lunch/dinner around 11am. They use organic ingredients when possible. Cage-free eggs available. You can substitute tofu and Daiya cheese for any of the meat/cow cheese items so anything can be veganized. This place is so awesome. It puts La Porte on the map.

(They are currently considering adding a Michigan City location.)

FranciscoM-Torres
FranciscoM-Torres

Vegan Friendly!

4 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2011

Have a choice of tofu and daiya cheese for substitution. All items are vegetarian unless you request meat added to them. No lard used to cook anything.

Pros: Fast, Organic, Delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of Mucho Mas: