Mucho Burrito

Serves meat, veg options available. A build-your-own salad bar menu including veggie broth based soup, burritos, tacos, salad bowls, and nachos or quesadillas. Vegetarian/vegan option for all menu items is sauteed onions and peppers with guacamole. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Posi Britt
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

Its ok in a hurry

3 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2013

I am not a person that goes out of my way for burritos. I have been here a few times and do enjoy the fact the food can be made fast to take with me when I'm in a hurry. I like that everything was easily made vegan but I wouldn't make this my first choice for dinner out or even for burritos. More like a fast food meal choice.

Pros: Vegan options, Decent portion sizes
Cons: Not the best burritos I've had, Nothing special

Dear Owner and Manager of Mucho Burrito: