Mr Singh's All Vegetarian...

Specializes in vegetarian pizzas but also offers wraps, vege chicken burger. Offers vegan cheese upon request. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery
103 Cornwall Rd, Handsworth Wood (College Rd)
Birmingham, England B20 2HY
0121-5239275

Open Mon-Thur 11am-10:30pm, Fri-Sun 11am-11pm.

First Review by slackerjack
SimonGrogan
SimonGrogan

Amazing Vegan Pizzas

5 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

I had heard the pizzas here were good but was honestly surprised by how nice they are. You get a lot of food for your money with loads of toppings and vegan cheese is also supplied at no extra cost. Great choices for toppings including loads of veg and also some vegan peperoni / sausage. I've been to Pizza Express before and taken my own cheese for them to put on but the pizzas here are far far better. My only problem is it's about 45 minutes from where I live!

Pros: Very Affordable, Happy to box up what you can't finish, Amazing Pizza
Cons: Can be busy
iamere
iamere

mr singh's rocks

5 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

There are a small community of us vegans who live in the same area of Birmingham, a mere few minutes away from Mr Singhs. What a great turn up that was when they opened. They honestly do the best pizzas i know. For £10, you get a massive pizza delivered to your door. Very naughty and lazy I know but a real treat when you are used to just having bare basics. They don't spare with the toppings either. They are truly irresistible and everybody loves them to bits. Buy one on a Monday and you get a free small one too. Total bonus. Love it to bits.

Pros: loads of vegan cheese and toppings, delivered to your door, loads of vegan options
Cons: none
slackerjack
slackerjack

Vegan pizza heaven!

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

An all-vegetarian menu which also offers some vegan options.Take care to avoid pizzas with panneer,tandoori chicken(inc meat feast)if you want a vegan pizza (yoghurt is used on the meat-free chicken).The menu is marked with dishes that can be made SFV,just make sure you specify that you want vegan cheese.
Not all of the burgers and wraps are SFV.

Fry's are the company supplying the fake 'meat' and so the hotdogs and chicken nuggets and pepperoni on the pizzas etc are vegan.

It's a very busy place so you may have to wait a while for your order-staff are friendly and helpful and the food is cheap and delicious.Perfect if you are craving some veggie-friendly fast food.There is a delivery option if you fall within their delivery radius,however it isn't clear on the website what area this covers.

Well worth a visit..or two! :)

Pros: vegan pizza available, inexpensive, meat-free establishment with friendly st
Cons: not always clear what is vegan, often very busy so waiting time varies
  • Healthy eater Healthy eater

I went into Mr. Singh's Pizza place in West Bromwich today. The assistant was busy counting a large bundle of money. She nodded her head to me and I asked her something about the sausage vegetarian pizza. She then turned back to counting her money,and asked another girl who was just standing there looking like a robot to come and serve me. As she approached me she threw her head back and said "what do you want". I said "I beg your pardon", so she repeated "what do you want, do you want pizza".I replied "not thank you" and walked out. Talk about customer service.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mr Singh's All Vegetarian Pizza: