CLOSED: Mr. Natural - East ...

March 2013 report: now providing only nutritional supplements and vitamins. Its natural food cafe and deli (at this location) has been suspended until further notice... might be bringing it back later on but unsure at this time. APR 2015 REPORTED THIS OUTLET SHUT. more-less
205 E Rundberg Ln
Austin, Texas 78753
512-284-8543

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by lai.9292
lai.9292
lai.9292

mediocre vegetarian food

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

I think if I were famished and had no other options, I might eat here again. However there are much too many veg locations I want to try here in Austin anyways, so I don't think I could justify it. Not the happiest of atmospheres, workers seemed grumpy and the interior looked like it needed a little paint job. Our food was kind of bland. Not a lot of heart put into it probably. My tea was delicious though, I love honey sweetened tea. :) Spice it up Mr. Natural!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Mr. Natural - East Rundberg: