Restaurant and health food store located opposite restaurant Royal Castle; previously at Level 2, NIB Mall, Scarborough. Serves healthy local Caribbean food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Caribbean, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by LindaAndersson
LindaAndersson
LindaAndersson

Lot to choose from

3 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2013

Visited this small nice lunchrestaurant twice. The first time they served curry vegetables, cassava"cake", spinachstew, coleslaw, beans, salads etc. A lot to choose from, but you pay for every dish so if you want to try everything (as I did...) it might cost about 75 tt dollar, and you get a lot of food. The second time I choose 3-4 dishes and paid around 40 tt dollar. I had lasagna, minced soyachunks with potatoes and calalloo, and a corncake for dessert.
First time I thought the food was a bit flavorless, and also quite cold... The second time the food was really good, so I was glad that I returned!
Also the staff was very friendly.
It was a bit hard to find the place though... We found out that they moved from the NIB-mall to Wilson road, opposite the restaurant "Royal Castle". You go into a small "mall" with a few small shops and find it on the left.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mr. D's Living Well: