Serves meat, veg options available. Organic Mexican food restaurant. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Organic, Non-veg
1796 N 950 W (N State St)
Provo, Utah 84604
801-805-1870

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Meggie and Ben
Gabbeveg
Gabbeveg

The best gas station dive EVER

4 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

There aren't many veg friendly place here in UT County, but the best one has got to be MWB. They have a ton of veg options from nachos, to chimis, or classic burritos and tacos. I love the fact they have vegan sour cream and cheese. The vibe in this place is really laid back. Prices are very affordable. Go here.

Pros: Great Food, Low Prices
Cons: Weird Location
Bdub
Bdub

Vegan friendly

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2012

This was my first time eating here. There is a good selection on the menu. They offer vegan cheese and sour cream if you want to replicate a typical burrito. Vegan options included a roasted veggie burrito. This was really good and one burrito is fairly large. The filtered water was much better than restaurant water. Prices were very affordable. My burrito was 6 dollars. I will be going back again.

Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Seriously the BEST place

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2012

Seriously, MWB is one of the best places in Utah Valley. I'm totally in love with it.

MWB popped up one day and soon local vegans discovered that they could veganize quite a few of their menu items. I decided to drop by and try it out. I wrote a review on my blog about it and said that it was good, but needed a little something more... maybe Daiya? VOILA. The next week they were serving Daiya and Sour Supreme. Glory be. MBW actually cares what people are saying about it!

Besides the amazing customer loyalty and service, the food is fantastic. Vegan burritos, chimichangas, and quesedillas. Great salsa, great guac, and they also have a vegan horchata.

Oh, AND their prices are hard to beat. $5 for a massive burrito? I think yes.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mountain West Burrito: