Mountain People's Market Co-op

Deli foods, fresh fruits, vegetables, grocery, bulk, vegetarian & vegan-friendly foods, supplements and personal care products. more-less

First Review by natkingcole
darrellab
darrellab

A hidden place for vegan desserts

3 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2013

I stopped by the co-op to pick up something for the next-day lunch at my client's (so I wouldn't get stuck with a Subway salad). Not only was I able to purchase the familiar Macro Bento from Macro Vegetarian, but I also picked up some excellent vegan dessert from the local The Vernerable Bean Bakery.

The staff was very helpful in directing me to/confirming some of the vegan friendly restaurant options in Morgantown.

In my quick scan of some limited shelf items I noticed prices were higher than than what I pay in "the big city", but that's standard fair for such small town areas.

Pros: friendly staff, vegan desserts
natkingcole
natkingcole

Wonderful Community Market

5 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2009

The co-op is small but carries so many bulk items that you can't really find elsewhere in Morgantown. Organic grains, beans, herbs, oils, honey, soap, and so much more! They also carry local eggs, meats and various other goods, including body products. They are very helpful and if you become a member of the co-op they will order you bulk items at really good prices! Yeah for local businesses and healthy eating!

Pros: helpful, local, healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of Mountain People's Market Co-op: