Natural foods grocery market with several locations in Orange County. Has a deli, juice bar, and restaurant inside that is vegan and vegetarian friendly. Stocks supplements and vitamins, fresh fruit and vegetable, bulk, packaged food. more-less
413 S Associated Rd

DianaYo
DianaYo

Amazing Store!

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2013

Love this Place! Specialty delicious vegan, gluten free, soy free food...awesome customer service & employees, great competitive prices, amazing selection! I love shopping here...beautiful organized store.

Pros: Location, Selection, Prices
GabrielitoVegano
GabrielitoVegano

Nice store

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2013

Compared to the one in Santa Ana they're okay. I guess they are not as attentive to the costumer. I go there almost every week. When I asked one of the girls for some product, she said they don't have it on stock since they don't sell it much, and I know it sells well. This is just one incident of many, but they do have the vegan essentials I need to survive :) and the owner is really nice.

Pros: Vegan essentials, nice owner
Cons: Customer service needs work

Dear Owner and Manager of Mother's Market - Brea: