Mother's Market and Kitchen...

Natural foods grocery market with several locations in Orange County. Stocks supplements and vitamins, fresh fruit and vegetable, bulk, packaged food. The kitchen deli and juice bar serves meals including veg-friendly sandwiches and others. Moved from 17th Street in July 2010. more-less
1890 Newport Blvd (19th St)
Costa Mesa, California 92627
949-631-4741

First Review by juliotnunes
puravida87
puravida87

Fav local store

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Clean, neat and great food options! They have a little bit of everything. Love that I can get smoothies to go when I'm lazy and don't feel like making one at home ;)

Pros: great selection, no parking issues, clean!
juicedoit
juicedoit
  • raw

Wonderful Juice Bar

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

Mother's Market is a terrific store for produce and healthy options. I went there for the amazing juice bar which offers many options made fresh in front of you. They have a regular juice menu of single juices and then you can make your own with a specific base (cucumber, apple, pear, carrot....) They also offer various sizes (16, 24, 32 oz) Mother's also has daily specials. When I was there they were offering watermelon juice, cantaloupe juice, and a Pretty in Pink juice (beet based). All of the juices were amazing! Highly recommend this place.....and to get to the juice bar you walk through the beautiful produce section....aahhhhhh....like walking through the Garden of Eden to reach Nirvana!

Pros: Delicious fresh juice, Clean, Great location
onlyahuman
onlyahuman

Great for shopping or eating!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2010

This was a great place where we got some organic produce to last us through our stay in Southern CA. The Kitchen was also the only place my entire family got to eat together due to the fact that they had a good selection of vegan items and fresh juices. I wish there was a place this good in New Jersey!

Pros: great organic selection, good restaurant!

Colby
Colby
  • herbivore

Healthy Salvation for a New Jersey Tourist

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2010

Mother's Market was the perfect spot to pick up some fresh organic produce during my vacation in California. I was thrilled with the abundant assortment of local organic fruits and vegetables! The juice bar had some excellent choices, as well. And their salad bar and raw foods selection both get the thumbs up. So glad this market was there to provide a New Jersey tourist with some organic Vegan staple foods to last me though my stay.

Pros: large assortment of organic produce, great juice bar, raw food selections
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Best Chocolate EVER!

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2009

This is a great health food store with a terrific deli counter with a chocolate cake to die for. I've only encountered one other that comes close, and that's at an Oriental Vegan buffet only a few miles away.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

One of the Best Natural Foods Grocery Store

Posted on 10 / 13 / 2008

I was so jealous when I entered Mothers... Its better than anything we've got in Los Angeles by a mile. Tons of vegan goods, great set up, just awesome product selection. The deli is fantastic. Vegan goodies abound!

Guest
Guest

Fantastic Store

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2007

I shop at least once or twice a week. Excellent juice bar and deli counter. The only grocery store that I look forward to visiting. They change the deli items daily and I can always find something interesting. Some staff are superb, while others seem like spoiled little rich kids from NB that want to slum it for a few days before they get fired or quit. I prefer to bag my own stuff to protect my investment.

juliotnunes
juliotnunes

Mother's

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2006

Very good food. Not only can you shop here for yummy vegan treats and dinner, but you can eat here as well.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mother's Market and Kitchen - Costa Mesa: