Serves meat, veg options available. The owners are reportedly vegetarians. The menu includes a variety of vegetarian dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Non-veg
40 High St Ste 109
Morgantown, West Virginia 26505
304-292-4499

Open Tue-Sat 11am-2pm, 4:30-9:30pm; Sun 12-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by LaurenMarieBianchi
jb012
jb012

One of the better Indian Restaurants I've visited

4 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited here in June 2012. Ultimately, I accepted the recommendation of the friendly owner and was not disappointed. There is an extensive choice of veggie items (to be expected) and they were willing to cook to order for me.

The Lassi was also made to order (thankfully not one of those god-awful pre-made ultra sweet mango Lassis).

The owner could tell I was from the UK just because I ordered a roti with my meal, rather than a nan bread (which, apparently, us Limeys are prone to do!)

One of the best Indian meals I've had in the US which, sadly can be, to be kind, can be "patchy".

This place is tucked in the corner of a small shopping centre called South Side Station and my Sat Nav almost missed it. The car park was full but there were few customers patronising this place when I visited.

Pros: Friendly owner, Good food, Value for money
Cons: Easily missable
LaurenMarieBianchi
LaurenMarieBianchi

We love Mother India!

4 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2012

I can't say enough about this place. Delicious vegetarian and vegan cuisine here. The Staff is friendly and helpful. Try to go when the buffet is offered so you can try different dishes :)

Pros: Extensive vegetarian & vegan options, High quality food, Great staff
Cons: can be expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Mother India: