Has vegan-friendly and organic foods, salad bar. more-less

First Review by skid7
xdbouncex
xdbouncex
  • fruititarian

Great Produce, Great Deli Counter

4 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2012

I've been working at Mother Earth's in the produce section for about 2 months and it is by far the best place in the area to get cooked vegan food as well as fresh produce. We only stock organic produce and it is very high quality, and the cooked food is diverse and there are always plenty of options. Try the portabella lentil burger. We also sell discounted produce by the case and usually have spotty bananas.

jonpaladin
jonpaladin

best health food store around

4 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

this is what kingston has to offer. great grocery, recently expanded produce section, food made to order, lots of bulk items available. it's awesome

TerriPettit
TerriPettit

Green grocery

4 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2012

I have lived near one mother earth's or another since I was a kid, so I may have bias, because they have always been around for the vegetarian when larger grocery stores had little on their shelves for us...they have sit down food as well and since my son was born- it is my go to place to have lunch with friends/family that is close by and healthy. They have vegan and non-vegan options, organic & raw juices so there is def. something for everyone. Sometimes, the counter service is slow & disorganized & they are trying a deli number thing that often doesn't work, but I would still recommend it.

Pros: Healthy food, Good selection, Will try and order items they don't have
Cons: Wait during lunchtime, Not always enough seating, Food counter closes before store
skid7
skid7

Mother Earth

3 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2009

Good selection in store but high in fat content

Pros: Nice service, selections
Cons: High in fat content, many dishes no dietary information e.g.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mother Earth Storehouse: