Cooperative market providing selections in deli food, fresh produce, vitamins, supplements, bulk staples, chilled and frozen food, personal care products, natural products, and more. Seating available. more-less
121 E 5th St
Moscow, Idaho 83843
208-882-8537

First Review by baskets4deb
juliotnunes
juliotnunes

Moscow Food Co-op

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2013

This food op is one of the few places in Moscow that has veggie/vegan options. I had the pecan toffee and it was well worth the $7.00. I will definitely get some more when I am back.

Pros: Friendly, Deli, Options of veggie/vegan
Cons: Expensive
baskets4deb
baskets4deb

I LOVE my Co-Op!

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2009

Moscow Food Co-op is vegetarian and vegan friendly. Most prepared foods are organic. They have live music Tuesday evenings. The staff is very knowledgable and there are books available for browsing. I buy most of my groceries at the co-op and often stop for a sandwich from the deli. They have 2 soups everyday as well as salads and sides. They bake all there own bread from scratch and it is all wonderful. Try the pesto cheese rolls. They are a meal in themselves. The desserts are quite yummy and the have several gluten-free options.

The Co-op hosts a mid week Farmer's Market. They also have a barbeque and musical entertainment for a nice evening out on the patio.

Awesome people, great food, art gallery, musical entertainment - what more could you want? If you are ever in the Moscow-Pullman area, please stop by. You won't be disapointed!

Pros: knowledgable staff, Vegetarian and friendly, organic produce
Cons: parking can be challenging at lunch time

Dear Owner and Manager of Moscow Food Co-op: