Serves meat, veg options available. Has several clearly labeled vegan and vegetarian options, including multiple noodle dishes and soups with tofu options. Vegan options are labeled with a symbol on the bottom of the menu. You can get menus in both German and English, so it's easy to translate and find the vegan options. Open during holidays 13.00-22.00. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by Arif
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Not outstanding, but decent and vegan-friendly

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2013

I will agree with previous posters that the taste factor wasn't overwhelming here. I added a lot of seasoning and hot sauce to my soup, but the contents overall were presented well and grouped well.

Everything that can be made vegan is marked with V on the menu, so just ask.

I didn't like the vegetarian dumplings, though. The vegetables inside were fried before put in the dumpling, which was then fried also. It made the whole thing too crispy.

I would go again and try new things if nearby.

Pros: Vegan items clearly marked
Cons: Serves meat, Flavors are not bold
Tara HD
Tara HD

Flavorless food

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2012

I ate there once. The food is cooked without any salt or spices. You are supposed to put sauces on the food (that's their thing) which doesn't make up for noodles being cooked without salt. The waitress couldnt tell us which sauces are vegan.

Cons: flavorless, not clear if sauces are vegan
hecateluna
hecateluna

boring but acceptable vegan offerings

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2011

Vegan menu items are helpfully clearly marked. However, most vegan offerings are very similar to each other. I ordered the yakiudon (pan-fried udon noodles with veggies) with added tofu. The flavor was acceptable, but the food was drowning in sauce, and was far too greasy for my taste. Unless you have a strong stomach for oily food, I strongly recommend avoiding fried options.

We also shared vegan steamed dumplings, which were, again, acceptable, but did not taste very fresh.

The waiter was very helpful. English menus are available upon request. The prices seem a bit high, given the mediocre quality of the food.

Pros: friendly staff, vegan options clearly marked
Cons: boring food, high prices

Arif
Arif

Worth a visit

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2011

Friendly, helpful staff. Many vegan appetizers to choose from, as well as quite a few vegan main dishes. You won't go hungry.
They've recently opened, so there may be a few rough edges to iron out. The main dish I had (all vegetables) was more sharp than flavorful, but still filling. A bit different from what I've had at other Japanese restaurants.
Worth a visit!

Pros: many vegan options, good value, friendly staff
Cons: inexperienced kitchen

Dear Owner and Manager of Mosch Mosch: