Vegan restaurant on Horikawa-dori at the corner of Kamichojyamachi and on the west side of the Horikawa river canal. Offers a large selection of mains, as well as some cakes and desserts, drinks, and set meals. Closes 2nd and 4th Wednesday of month. Opening hours are guidelines only - call ahead to confirm Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Japanese, Raw, Western
309 Saikachicho (Kamigyo Ward)
Kyoto, Japan
075-4325017

Mon 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Wed-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm

First Review by Jessqi
Swavegan
Swavegan

The noodles ARE the best I've had too!

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2016

We came to Morpho Cafe twice before and it was closed, then too busy and third time was a charm as we got seated. We came here to try the noodles as a previous reviewer said how good they were. When it came time to order though, we hadn't realised that they only serve them after 5pm! Our faces weren't able to hide the sheer disappointment in finding this out so he went away and came back and said "for you, it's a special. We can make noodles." We couldn't have been happier and I'm so grateful to the man (owner?) who served as they were si delicious! I lived in Asia for just over two years now and these have been the best I've tried. I absolutely hate mushrooms and there plenty in this bowl and I think the broth is mushroom based but it didn't matter as it was devine.

Pros: HUGE bowl of noodles and so tasty! Staff were very
Cons: Quite small and busy so make sure to book ahead. L
Triangulito
Triangulito

Finally found it open and it was worth it

Posted on 04 / 07 / 2016

My wife and I came to Kyoto on April 2016 so the restaurant was closed every Wednesday. Wish we would've known before making the trip twice before actually getting to eat there. The food was really good, the price affordable and the service awesome as well. Will be coming back if we're ever back in Kyoto.

Pros: Vegan, service, taste
Cons: Should have hours of operation on the door
ChiaraEndrulat
ChiaraEndrulat

Best ramen we've had in Japan

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2016

One of the best restaurants we've been to in Japan. We went twice during our stay in Kyoto. The ramen is absolutely incredible. Definitely go there if you have the chance!

meme
meme

One of the best in our trip

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2016

If I lived in Kyoto, I would go here all the time. It is small, humble and delicious. Honest japanese vegan food, everything you need. Go there!

Diggity
Diggity

so good we came back to Kyoto

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2015

December 2014: We had the natto avocado tomato rice and the 'fish burger'. The avocado was not as ripe as I prefer but this did not overall spoil the taste of the rice dish. The perfect blend of flavours.

The fish burger was outstanding. Delicious buns with a good slice of avocado, salad and vegan tartare sauce and a type of barbecue sauce on the the soy fillet. Just fabulous. We hadn't eaten breakfast and because the food was oishi we had a second burger each.

November 2015: dreamt about the food over the last year and we returned for two weeks. Found an apartment only 5 minutes walk and ate here every day.

I can say from experience that everything on the menu is delicious. Note that ramen noodles are only available for dinner. The ramen are so much better than T's at Tokyo Station: so much fullness of flavour and not just a weak broth. There is a red curry ramen option that is also delicious. You eat the noodles then there is a side bowl of brown rice with fried onion garnish that you dump into the remaining curry to finish off. So filling and oishi.

There are two burger options that come with a side of perfectly cooked potato wedges and homemade coleslaw. There is the Vege fish burger with avocado and tartare sauce, or the soy meat burger with a tomato based sauce (not Heinz Ketchup). You can't go wrong with these staples at ¥900 including tax.

There are also the vegan plate and the soy cutlet plate. Vegan plate is a full meal of vegan samplers with a large bowl of fresh brown rice, bowl of salad and small bowl of miso tofu soup. The soy cutlet plate has the rice/salad/miso and about four generous portions of crumbed soy meat. Both are very filling for a large eater and very well priced at ¥1000.

There are two types of pizza, not as good as the vegan pizza in Portland Oregon, but the best pizza we have had in Japan.

There are also two types of pasta for ¥900. Good full sized bowls of pasta, one with tomato and soy meat mince and the other a creamy soymilk sauce with enoki mushrooms.

The ¥900 bowl of rice, avocado, yam, natto was still a favourite. You get a bowl of soy sauce and a dab of wasabi to mix into the soy to make a dressing. There is also finely sliced norri on top. For anyone who has not had natto, it is fermented soybeans with a strong nutty vegemite type flavour. The combination of flavours and textures made this a fantastic meal to eat between us as a share plate.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 24, 2015

Pros: Great value, English speaking, Friendly owners who work there
Cons: Closed Tuesday
Pascal_HK
Pascal_HK

good place

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2015

We went there for dinner, 3 of us. The Vegan plate was original and really good, the vegan fish burger (coming with French fries and salad) very tasty and the eggplant pizza crunchy. Size was perfect for all dishes. Slightly disappointed though by the rice plate with Yam, Natto and Avocado which was basically some plain rice with peaces of avocado, tomato, beans and dry alga on it, ie nothing really original. If we had to do it again, we would have taken the cutlet plate instead. All in all it's a good treat and good value for money. We recommend.

Kookiez
Kookiez

one of the best vegan foods we had

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2015

Great place. Try the red curry noodles :)

JennyJensen
JennyJensen

Perfect vegetarian cuisine

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2015

Great food, tasty wine, recommend the burger and "meat plate", sevice was perfect und the ambiente is really nice

MaxMilne
MaxMilne

main road haven - don't judge the photos

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2015

more than burgers here. this beautifully designed restaurant and cafe is a haven from the main road it exists on. a lot of natural light and space to relax in. I went with the set menu 1100 Yen for eight taster dishes, soup, salad and rice. all in a Japanese style. a great mix. they also have food ranging 500-1000 yen for those more financially conscious.

Alex_8_6
Alex_8_6

Best Vegan

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2015

This was the best food we had at our Japan Trip so far. Really good food and nice ambiente. The have some japense style vegan food as well not only burger and stuff.

Pros: much options, very tasty , nice ambiente and peopler
MyVeganJoy
MyVeganJoy

Great food! Cute café.

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2015

Highly recommended. All vegan. Very delicious. Very cute and clean café. Last order for lunch is 2:30. Reopens for dinner at 5 pm. Good lunch plate. Great vegan "chiken" katsu (veggie catsu). Delish hot chocolate. Very good chefs... Cool service. The male chef/server speaks English. Good Ramen... We went there a few times and enjoyed it a LOT :-)

Pros: all vegan, organic, delicious and cute place
jeedeecee
jeedeecee

Three's a charm

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2015

The French have a very popular expression "jamais deux sans trois", translated literally it means "never two without three", but "three's a charm" sounds much better.

During my first week in Kyoto I had to try my luck three times at eating at Morpho Cafe. The first time, I was too late, the second time it was closed on a Wednesday with a Japanese note on the front door - which I couldn't read - but the third time all my stars were aligned, though it was late afternoon on a pounding August day.

I was timidly welcomed by the staff and shown to a few tables that I could sit by myself. After being served the doctrinal glass of water, I was given the menu, which was also in English. My verdict was swift, the soy meat burger with an additional side order of French fries and a glass of refreshing Yuzu soda to wash it all down and forget about the sweltering heat outside.

I was the second customer at around 17h00 (5pm) but it filled up steadily as time passed. My order was quickly delivered, and I couldn't wait to dive into the burger. The bun was quite tasty and dense which gave the whole burger a good chew. On my first bite though, the whole burger became a "sloppy joe". Never too shy to lick my fingers, as it's somehow expected when you handle a burger, I have to admit that the taste of the burger was at par with my expectations. The French fries, which were more potato wedges than fries, were not greasy at all and had plenty of flesh to munch on. The Yuzu soda was a pure bliss to my tastebuds as I love the zest of this distinctive Japanese citrus fruit.

Before I left the building, and to satiate my greed, I ordered the chocolate cake to go. A short bike dash to my hotel and I was able to spend some quality time with a rich, flavourful and very chocolaty cake.

I am ready to go back for more.

Pros: Plenty of choices. , Delicious burger buns. , English menu.
Cons: The staff is a bit shy.
upbirdman
upbirdman

great desserts

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2015

Nice atmosphere and friendly service. Didn't like the fish burger that others have recommended. Everything Else was very good. The parfait was fantastic.

Pros: friendly staff, great desserts
traveltheworld
traveltheworld

Awesome food!

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2015

Awesome food, friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Had the red curry noodle soup, the green curry and the veg friend soy meat platter. Had to go back a couple of time on our trip. Kazu was very helpful.

Pros: Awesome food, Friendly atmosphere, Delicious
Cons: Closes at 9pm
Jumpkin
Jumpkin

Delicious food- try the fish burger!

Posted on 04 / 01 / 2015

Everything I ate here was delicious (bar one weird slimy thing from the daily plate which was very small), but I'd particularly recommend the fish burger-it was amazing. I'd almost go back to Kyoto just to eat it again. Service was friendly and the interior was rustic cosy. They have food items you can buy to take home including some baked goods like biscuits. It's on the same main road as Nijo castle (Horikawa Dori, but is a fair walk (there are buses running up and down pretty frequently). Good if you want to build up an appetite though!

trijbits
trijbits

Tasty and satisfying

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2015

My (non-vegan) daughter first introduced me to this cafe. It's just a few minutes walk from her apartment, and now it's my standard request for our lunch venue whenever I visit her.

The combination plate consists of several small dishes--a strange mish-mash of styles, but ultimately quite satisfying with one or two especially taste-worthy items. There's always one fried item in the set, more oil than I would like, but nonetheless I always manage to give in to temptation!

Of the desserts tried so far, the berry tart was pretty good.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Tasty and satisfying
necius
necius

Great food, nice little place

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2015

After attending a tea ceremony near the Kyoto imperial palace my girlfriend and I decided to check this place out. The place had a nice vibe to it, it had a slight Mediterranean feel to it, or at least the Japanese version thereof.

The staff had good enough English for us to order without difficulty. My girlfriend had the fish burger, which was great, while I had the taco rice. While my meal didn't live up to the hype that I imagine taco rice to be (I like tacos and rice, so what can go wrong), it was still a good meal.

Morpho Cafe was overall a nice experience. Very reasonably priced, and good, although not mind-blowingly good, food. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a meal nearby.

Pros: Reasonable price, Good location, Nice atmosphere
simsar
simsar

one of my best!

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2015

It was my first visit in Kyoto but I found that Morpho Cafè is a wonderful place to relax and eat delicious vegan food.
This is one of the best vegan restaurant even in the world I've visited :) .
The menu is not big but we found terrific the noodle, especially the red curry noodle. They are so good! I miss it! We try too the rice with avocado and natto perfectly equilibrated.
All the portions are big with a good balance price/quality.
You have to try the parfait dessert too.
The couple who run the restaurant is so kind and warm!
You can try the set menu (main dishes + drinks+ sweet).

Pros: excellent food, big portions, good value, not far Imperial palace & Nijo castle, not smoking!
Cons: Menu is not very big
stegh
stegh

Friendly, warm and tasty

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2015

We went with a group of Japanese friends and they were excited too-- the set meal was HUGE with lots of different things to try, the curry was DELICIOUS with just enough spice, and the Natto (the "stinky, sticky beans") with avocado was beyond... Staff friendly and not too intrusive (there's a little bell at each table to call them over, so no hovering!). They also had an amazing strawberry cake with the best whipped "cream" I've ever had. Not so easy to get to on public transportation, but definitely worth the journey.

Pros: Strawberry Cake!, Non-terrifying Natto experience, Friendly family atmostphere
happycyclist
happycyclist

thankful for vegan

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2015

Morpho restaurant had a warm family feeling to it when I was there for lunch. The staff were very friendly and spoke some English. At first the portions seemed small but there were many different dishes in the lunch set that ultimately, I left feeling stuffed and satisfied. The small bowls had a hodgepodge of tastes like a curry pasta, pickled daikon, seaweed salad, and potato salad. The set lunch had some choice like vegan pork cutlet or croquette. The set also came with a sizable serving of brown rice and a large salad. Everything was super tasty. I went for the additional drink and dessert set for a few hundred yen more. It was very reasonably priced for an everyday lunch destination. Definitely going back! Bravo!

Pros: price, quantity, taste
joesdreamcoat
joesdreamcoat

really really good!

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2014

a bit far to get to from the main train stations of Kyoto, Morpho is definitely worth the walk/bus/bike/cab.

we sat and were served in a nice timely manner, my friend ordered the Vegan Ramen, i ordered the Red Curry Noodles which the waiter warned me that it was really really spicy, this just made me more excited. the curry wasn't THAT spicy but definitely had a satisfying kick. my partner's ramen was a larger serving than the red curry and was quite hot (temperature wise). I'm glad i picked what i did though.

after dinner we ordered a chocolate parfait, it had bananas so i was already satisfied there. the chocolate cake was actually INSIDE the parfait so you can just fork out a bit more for the parfait instead of ordering the cake. but i'm biased as ice cream and bananas are my favourite. maybe the cake had ice cream? i don't know.

it should be noted that our waiter had a great grasp of english and there was no struggle with communication. would go back in a heart beat if my legs aren't too tired. a nice stroll back though along the little river walk way that runs parallel to the main busy road.

Pros: delicious red curry!, price is great, super friendly staff
Cons: a bit of a distance
beckettthedog
beckettthedog

Delicious

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

Easy to find, a nice walk from Gion Shijo Station (Keihan line)
Relax atmosphere and good music.
I had the Veggie cutlet, and it was excellent. Comes with soup, salad, rice, and tofu.The soup was particularly tasty. Staff is friendly and speaks a bit of English.

Pros: Food, Prices, Atmosphere
mr.zaatar
mr.zaatar

Decent place for dinner

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

I had dinner here one night and, on the whole, it was enjoyable. The place is interestingly decorated with natural wood slabs as tables. The service is no frills until you ring the little bell for attention.

I ordered the fish burger and it was nice, crisp, and tasty. I could have done with less of the tarter sauce, but it did taste good. The fries on the side were fantastic. They were a bit thicker cut and well seasoned.

For dessert I had the banana caramel pizza and that was a mistake. I should have known better but it just sounded so weird I had to try it. It was just so bland tasting. It is served with a dollop of whipped topping (reminded me of Healthy Top) in the center that melted immediately and pooled onto the pizza. I also had a chai tea which was average.

Pros: Cool decor accents
lovingkarma
lovingkarma

Delicious and relaxing restaurant

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2014

This place was really amazing! I ordered a faux fish burger with fries as well as a parfait for dessert. Maybe not the healthiest choice but it was nice to treat myself. The food was very fresh, tasted incredible and was presented beautifully. The parfait was absolutely incredible! You could easily take a non-vegan here and they would be very satisfied! I absolutely recommend Morpho Café.

Pros: Good atmosphere, Amazing food
Meghanelysem
Meghanelysem

Lovely food, good vibe.

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2014

Easy to find Vegan on a main road in Kyoto. Found this both on Happy Cow and recommended by the staff at Ks House backpackers. Vegan, organic food is very tasty and wholesome. Cafe is a really beautiful earthen looking spot with butterflies everywhere! Very pretty and a great vibe.

Lemonly
Lemonly

Yummy

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2014

We visited morpho cafe on our last day in kyoto - but wish we went earlier so we had time to return! Super tasty dishes. I ordered the green curry, was quite small but delicious. My boyfriend got the taco rice which was super tasty also. Cool vibe and friendly staff. Definitely give this place a go!

Ayane
Ayane

A nice place

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

I like Morpho Cafe for its range of different dishes. The have Teishoku, an assortment of different small foods, which varied every time I've been there. Then they have rice based meals, pasta and burgers. They also sell different products. Sometimes it's cookies and cake, sometimes vegetables. The atmosphere is bright and the staff are friendly.

Pros: wide range of dishes, sale of vegan products (cake, cookies, veggies), quantity of the plates is satisfying
Cons: it's recommended to check if they are open
itzjac
itzjac

Nice food :)

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

We went to Morpho twice on our recent travels to Kyoto in Japan.

The service was good and the meals came out fairly quickly. The restaurant is on a main street and is easy to find (we caught a taxi).

The restaurant was clean and had a nice atmosphere. The meals were not bad. We found the pizza to be a little bland, however my boyfriend ordered the spaghetti bolg and it was delicious! The lunch plate was pretty good, but nothing fantastic - we had been in Japan for a few weeks so had some pretty amazing food. The dessert is really good - we tried the banana caramel pizza, chocolate parfait and strawberry cream pancakes - all good. We ate a few different mains so I can't remember exactly what else we wordered but I rememeber nothing was bad, just some things a little bland and others more tasty.

Overall not a bad restaurant and I would probably go back if I was in the area or couldn't go to one of the other amazing veg restaurants in Kyoto.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Clean restaurant, Good dessert and spaghetti bolg
Cons: Some meals a little bland - eg. pizza, You ring a bell on your table for servic
lixxylu
lixxylu

Nice food and atmosphere

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

Firstly the opening hours of this place are really strange. They are closed the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month....
So if unsure call ahead!
Of course, the first time we turned up on the 4th Wednesday!

They also close the doors an hour before their closing time, so don't try and turn up for a quick bite at 10pm or so, as we did the second time!

BUT, when we did finally get to eat there, we tried the Vegan Meat Plate, Tomato Burger, Cream Pasta, Green Curry and Vegan Chocolate Cake.
The food was really good and came fairly quickly. The soya hot chocolates are also amazing!
There is an English menu and the staff speak good English. Very friendly people who are always refilling your water. There is even a little bakery section with cookies and muffins to take away.

The restaurant is clearly marked out the front and we didn't find it difficult to find. Public transport around Kyoto isn't the best, but we took the bus to "Horikawa Shimochojamachi" stop on number 12, 9 or 50 bus and it was just a few minutes walk up the street.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Friendly staff
Cons: Weird opening times
Nancy Cadet
Nancy Cadet

Friendly cafe, out of the way location

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2013

Morpho is at the corner of Horikawa and Saikachixho dori , about a 15 minute walk from subway station Imadegawa. A nearby landmark is the Raku Museum. We spent at least an hour trying to find it, without knowing both the names of the two streets above. Hours are 11:30-15:00& 17:00-22:00.

The vegan set was delicious, with unusual takes on carnivore food: vegan Mac and cheese, vegan cole slaw, tofu burger. The cafe atmosphere is welcoming and relaxing, jazz music playing, a bare bones English menu and a friendly waitstaff to explain the options .

The cafe is also walking distance from the Imperial palace and garden--about 15 minutes.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly ambiance
Cons: Out of the way location
JesseD
JesseD

Great Vegan Restaurant in Central Kyoto

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2013

I'm not sure when this restaurant opened, but it's a great addition to the Kyoto vegan scene. The food was excellent - typical western/fusion dishes, and the desserts were amazing. I had the Thai Green Curry, and it was delicious and very authentic. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the setting very comfortable. Prices were very reasonable for such great food. This place is definitely worth a visit while in Kyoto!

Pros: great food!, friendly staff, good location and easy to find
alia_801
alia_801

Wonderful food when it's open!

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

We headed here after a long day getting lost in Kyoto. It was very quiet, but the relaxing atmosphere helped us to chill out. We were hard pushed to choose just one meal each from the menu as everything sounded amazing! The burgers were incredible, some of the best we've tried. Some creative desserts were also on offer, including caramel banana pizza - very yummy! We topped everything off with perfect soy hot chocolates.

Staff were friendly and helpful, English menus were available, and the food was definitely worth the visit. The only downside was that when we visited for lunch the next day they were closed :( Hours do seem a little random, so it is worth calling ahead if you're visiting.

Pros: Yummy food, Relaxing atmosphere, Helpful staff
Cons: Opening hours don't seem regular
leftyeye
leftyeye

Lovely

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2013

Very nice food and friendly staff. They spoke english. The food was amazing. If you want to try vegan ramen this is the place.

Pros: Nice food, Friendly staff
poogle
poogle

We came for cake, now we want all the noms!

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2013

We visited the cafe for some sweets because we had dinner elsewhere, but soon regretted our decision after we saw all the fantastic (and inexpensive, regarding japanese prices) food.
While the chocolat cake was quite small and seemed bit pricy (500Â¥) compared to whole menu items like cassarole for about 600Y, it was suprisingly opulent. The decoration was made with strawberries, whipped cream, pistachios, chocolate sauce, a cute butterfly shaped cookie and caramell decoration.
The food on other people's tables also were lovely decorated and mouthwatering.
They also had some items of the day (like cute catshape-cookies, muffins and so on) which were also available as take-away and started at 50Y.
Morpho Cafe seems to be kids-friendly, they have some smaller tables and a lot of picture books. (Which are also quite nice for japanese learners :))

If we ever have the chance to be in Kyoto again, we'll definitely visit Morpho Cafe again for some main dishes.

jon active
jon active

Lovely

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2013

This place was easy to find, we just cycled north up the main road past the Nijo Castle and keep going till you see the cafe on a corner on the left hand side.
Inside is comfy and clean and the staff were friendly and spoke some English. The menu was interesting with a mix of Japanese and variations on "western' vegan food. Portions were just big enough to satisfy and the bill wasn't too big either! We'd definitely go again.

Pros: Good food, Nice place, Some English spoken
Cons: Not central, Not cheap
rockcita
rockcita

vegan food at its best

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2012

Despite it's odd name, Morpho Cafe is truly a treasure. It has a small, but varied menu, which has English descriptions on it. I ate there 4 times, and was satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food along with the prices every time. Drinks are much costlier than in America, but that's how it is in all Japanese restaurants. Each table has a small bell to ring if the staff is needed, and unless you do so, they allow you to dine without interruptions. The staff is friendly and helpful, and one of them (I think he's the owner) speaks fluent English. Morpho is a small place, seating 20, and is warm, gently lit, comfy and quiet. It's simply, but nicely decorated, and has soft background music. There is one small, but modern, efficient and clean restroom. Morpho Cafe is the kind of place you'll want to go to on a chilly Kyoto day and find excuses for lingering over your meal.

Pros: cozy and inviting, terrific food, friendly staff
Cafe Mousebear
Cafe Mousebear

Best vegan food in Kyoto!

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2012

I visited Morpho Cafe in Kyoto lately on my visit in Japan and it was the best vegan restaurant I have been during my whole three weeks in Japan (which included Tokyo and many other places, not only Kyoto).
The food was absolutely delicious, the ingredients fresh and well chosen, the menu was very reasonably priced (vegan hamburger with awesome home made fries was about 750 Yen, which is really cheap for Japans restaurants). The dishes are a mixture of western and japanese food. There are pizzas, burgers, but also miso soup and soy meat dishes. The desserts were absolutely amazing as well. The apple tart and caramel-banana "pizza" were very good and beautifully prepared.
You should definitely check it out!
PLUS: there are cookies and muffins ready for take out (varying between 100 and 150 yen).

Pros: Excellent taste, Friendly english speaking staff, Value for money
Cons: No credit cards accepted
Nails
Nails

Nice flavour

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

Contrary to the other reviews, my food was defiantly hot enough.
I ordered a platter that was on special and a pizza, all up it cost me 2000 yen and I feel it was money well spent.
Clean and tidy, good service. Would trade again/10

Jessqi
Jessqi

Yummy Food

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2012

This cafe serves western style fake meat food. A lovely light restaurant with friendly helpful staff and an English menu. I had the eggplant and "meat" sauce pizza. The sauce and eggplant were great tasting but it was obviously reheated and the middle was a little cold and the base a little tough. This is possibly due to it being last order time when we arrived. My friend got the burger and thought it was very good.

Pros: Good flavours, Friendly staff, Nice space
Cons: Food not reheated well, Food reheated

Dear Owner and Manager of Morpho Cafe: