Offers hemp burger and other vegetarian food. Local artwork featured. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, American, Take-out

StingRey
StingRey

Veggie Love, My Fave Cafe here in Flag

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

G-d I love the hemp burger! It's the best true veggie burger I can get outside of my own kitchen & is presented like a work of art. A few other local places offer a locally made Tepa Bean burger but it's made with egg, no bueno for us Plant Based peeps. I like it with vegan cheese, blue corn tortillas & salsa. the Iced Green Tea is great as well. Bring Cash!

Pros: Veggie Plant Based & Vegan options, Artisan Level Presentation, Local & Delicious!
Cons: Truncated Hours 11:00AM-2:30PM, Cash Only
ea
ea
  • non-vegetarian

Tasty & Friendly

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2014

Tried this on a whim and was not disappointed! Had the fruit salad and veggie scramble with a side of veggie sausage. They had a yelp deal for a free cookie! A+

Pros: Variety, Tasty, Friendly
LOTCP
LOTCP
  • raw

Best Place Within Hundreds of Miles

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2013

The owners are the suuuuuper trippy-hippie types of hippies LOL. The food is GREAT and even though just two people run the little place you won't wait long for the fresh yummy organic food you will very much enjoy. There's are on the brightly painted walls and little items to buy from local folks for very reasonable prices.they play a nice mix of music. This place was perfect.

Pros: easy to find/easy parking, large healthy organic meals, no long wait + yes theres a bathroom
Cons: not one single con

Julie R
Julie R

FANTASTIC! DELICIOUS!

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2012

This is an amazing vegetarian restaurant. I had the tofu/curry soup (outrageously delicious); my friend had some type of noodles that came with a beautiful salad (best tahini dressing I have ever tasted), and a burrito. The presentation of the food is like a work of art, and is all made fresh as you wait. (I will attach photos). The place so warm and friendly - I just can't say enough about it, other than to try it! I believe this place could convert a meat-eater into a veg!!

October 23, 2012. I am back in Flagstaff and couldn't wait to go back to Morning Glory for another great meal. This time, I had a Hemp Burger (their specialty) and a bowl of amazing tomato cashew soup (the day's special). I also had a delicious iced green tea. This hemp burger is probably the best veg burger I have ever eaten. The presentation of the dishes is beautiful - like a work of art. It came with a fresh, crisp green salad - dark greens and all kinds of sprouts - that was so good.

There's one thing about this restaurant. They are closed Sunday and Monday, and their regular hours are from 11am to 2:30pm. But, it is well worth it to adjust your schedule and make the time to visit Morning Glory. You will be happy you did.

Prices extremely reasonable; my burger and soup was only like $10. It was a lot of food; I was very full.

Pros: Amazing food, Chef is SO GREAT, Cool place
veggiefox
veggiefox

Not Bad

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

After reading the reviews, I wanted to try their hemp burger, but they were out of it the day I was there. I settled for their veggie sandwich, and it was pretty good. The price ($7.50) seemed reasonable. The sandwich was open faced because they stuff it with so many veggies you wouldn't be able to close it. The staff was very friendly. And as someone else mentioned, you do get free chips and salsa to enjoy while you wait. I'm glad I went.

Pros: friendly staff, reasonable prices
Cons: limited choices
jlo5616
jlo5616

Great little place

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2011

I had previously missed this place due to their restricted open hours, so I was excited to stop in on a recent trip up to the Grand Canyon. It is a small cafe with lots of art and has a vintage feel. Everything is homemade and fresh, made to order. Because it's all homemade, be prepared to wait about 20 minutes for your food, but no worries as they have free chips and salsa while you wait! I got the blue corn tamale minus cilantro, and my boyfriend ordered the ramen. Both were absolutely amazing... clearly freshly made, even the noodles in the ramen were made right there. The tamale was in a traditional enchilada type sauce, a bit spicy. The ramen was a huge bowl of fresh noodles, mushrooms, sprouts, carrots and more, and again a tad spicy. We also split a special cold pasta salad they had that day - bowties with nutmeg, peas, and artichoke. Absolutely delightful. We loved it so much that on our way back home we stopped in again. They had a little bit of the pasta salad left so we gobbled that up. I tried the hemp burger, with a little hesitation - I had never had anything hemp before. It was EXCELLENT, and quite possibly the best veggie burger I have ever had. I was able to get vegenaise, soy cheddar, and fresh avocado on it to my liking. My boyfriend got some sort of veggie wrap that had melted soy cheddar, avocado, fresh tomatoes, and jalapenos in it which was also superb. We overheard another customer come in begging for a vegan cookie, but they were all out. From what I heard they are the best vegan cookies around, wish I could have tried one! Both times we spent exactly $18 for the two of us to have one entree and split the pasta salad. Everything was so good and so fresh, you won't want to miss this place! Don't let the appearance or lack of open hours fool you, it's some of the best vegan food you can find in Flagstaff.
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 19, 2011

Pros: Fresh, Homemade, Generous portions
Cons: Small, Limited open hours
Lanky
Lanky

Great Food, Delicious Smoothies, Positive Vibes!

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2010

I stopped by Morning Glory today for my brunch. I had an excellent salad, a great smoothie, and a decent tamale. The menu is vegan, except they do offer cheddar as an alternative to soy cheese.
The meal was great, but even better was the positive vibrations... from the moment I entered I could feel the love flowing from the two people who run the place.

Pros: great vegan food, awesome smoothie, lovely positive people
Mimi710
Mimi710

Nom nom nom!

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2010

Morning Glory provides cheap, tasty and natural vegan and vegetarian food. They aren't open very much, so you have to know when to go, but once you finally make the trip you will see that it is so worth it!

Dear Owner and Manager of Morning Glory Cafe: