Morleos Bar and Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Given the current (summer 2013) lack of restaurants that serve vegan dishes in the city, this one offers five such dishes. Menu covers the classic dishes from an international cuisine choice. No English menu, but the staff speaks English. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Italian, Thai, Non-veg
Wilhelmsplatz 14
Offenbach, Germany 63065
+49-69-800-89-689

Open Mon-Thur 9am-1am, Fri-Sat 9am-2am, Sun 10am-1am.

First Review by sunsett02
Floyd205
Floyd205

Meat in my vegan tomato soup

1 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

Vegan: Absolutely unacceptable. I found a piece of meat in my vegan declared tomato soup. Never again.

Cons: kitchen handles meat next to vegan meals
flightattendant
flightattendant

Tasty Vegan Choices

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2014

I was there with my non-vegan boyfriend and we both have been satisfied, because they offer good vegan meals and meat. You can taste that this food has good quality and is well seasoned.

Pros: Nice Location Can Sit Outside, Quality, Friendly Professional
sunsett02
sunsett02

My favourite restaurant!

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2014

I lived in downtown offenbach for a while and though there are many good restaurants there this one is absolutel outstanding! the chef must have several stars but you feel like you pay for a fast food joint :p my special favourite is the baked potato with salad. yummy yummy yummy!!!

Pros: little kitchen greetings (free), very nice understanding staff, next to the farmers market
Cons: parking is a mess, tiny space reserve tables!!, often crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of Morleos Bar and Restaurant: