Most food is vegan. Serves fruit drinks, teas, coffees, sandwiches, empanadas, pasta, pizza, tacos, cakes, muffins and more. Friendly owners. Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Juice bar, Pizza, Italian, Mexican, Salad bar, Mediterranean
Ave Alem 21 (San Martin)
Mendoza, Argentina M5500
Closed now

Mon-Fri 7:30am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm

First Review by tabularasa
eeyoresenigma
eeyoresenigma

Empadanas and deserts! What more do you need??!?!?

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

Delicious cafe that does not really advertise its vegan friendliness. Freshly made empanadas (made to order) filled with acelga or humita for vegans, other flavors for vegetarians. Reasonably priced at $8 per. Also had a blueberry and other berry shake and a moist chocolate cake with strawberries and creamy frosting. Owners helpful and wiling to answer Amy dietary restriction questions. Had other vegan options that we were not able to try.

Pros: Great fresh empanadas , Delicious vegan deserts, Opening hours long
choogirl
choogirl

Tasty vegan food

Posted on 02 / 09 / 2014

I bought some vegan tacos here and they were very flavoursome. I also had a soy milk based smoothie which was very nice.

This is a nice cafe with some good vegan options.

Pros: Good vegan choices
Sabino
Sabino

Rico!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

I had a fruit juice with kiwi, strawberry and orange which was really delicious and a quesadilla, which also was very good. The restaurant has a nice flair and everybody was really nice! I would definitely recommend it!

tabularasa
tabularasa

Marvelous Morelia!

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2012

This lovely little cafe serves mainly vegan food- I enjoyed two delicious empanadas- one stuffed with olives/spinach and the other with corn and a generous salad. The kind lady who served me took pity on me when I couldn't decide which dessert to try and gave me half servings of two. (Try the pear cake... wow!) Best vegan food I've tried in South America. It would be worth going out of your way to find Morelia, but it's actually very central and easy to locate in Mendoza. Open for lunch and dinner most days. HIGHLY recommended by me :)

Pros: Super friendly staff, healthy and delicious vegan food
Cons: Nada!

Dear Owner and Manager of Morelia: