CLOSED: Moon Wok

Serves meat, veg options available. A stir-fry bistro with a menu that is fully adaptable towards dietary restrictions and lifestyle choices. The stir-fry bar contains many organic vegetable choices and meat free sauces as well as tofu and tempeh for protein. Weekly specials and children eat free on Tuesdays. MAY 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Chinese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Stir-Fry Bar, Non-veg
1615 N Milwaukee Ave (Lake)
Glenview, Illinois 60025
847-813-6300

Open Mon-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 1-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by AnneHoffman
AnneHoffman
AnneHoffman

LOVE it!

4 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2011

I recently held a ChicagoVeg meetup at Moon Wok and it was a hit! Everyone loved the veg options and the managers/owners were very accommodating to our group. I always feel I am warmly welcomed here. As a vegan I am so happy at how many vegan options there are on the menu! I prefer to make my own stir-fry dish with lots of veggies and tempeh. If you are vegetarian and vegan, however, don't forget to ask them to cook your food using vegetable oil. The portions are generous and the price is just right! This is my favorite stir-fry restaurant! I would give it 5 cows but Happy Cow only allows a maximum of 4 cows for non-veg restaurants.

Pros: delicious food, warm, friendly staff, great value

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Moon Wok: