Serves meat, veg options available. Reported has vegan dough and sauce plus a cheese - ask for them. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

SarahHarmonOberther
SarahHarmonOberther

Super yum!

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2015

I really enjoyed this crispy bottom pizza! I ordered the veggie with very light vegan cheese ( I'm not a huge fan) and local tempeh. The marinade on the tempeh is amazing. It's not bitter but earthy and well balanced. They didn't have any cashew cheese. The pizza was crispy with very fresh toppings; two types of olives, fresh tomatoes, crisp bell peppers, and sweet onions. Overall I would highly recommend for vegans and meat eaters alike!

Pros: Great service, Good atmosphere , Very accommodating
Cons: Wish they had other vrcheese options but
Jaxvegan
Jaxvegan

LOVE Moonriver

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2015

A great place to aborb into local culture and enjoy their vegan pizza options...I get the vegetarian pizza with tons of veggies and olives with their local cashew cheese...they also have Daiya cheese too...but Im not crazy about that kind...if they don't have cashew cheese I get no cheese and its really just as delicious!

kamcat73
kamcat73

Very accommodating!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2014

Walked in and told the clerk I was vegan - he says "Me too!". Well that made my trip a whole lot easier:) Got the calzone with a bunch of veggies and they even had Daiya cheese, cashew cheese, and tempeh! Yum! Thank you Moon River Pizza and my awesome vegan clerk!

Dear Owner and Manager of Moon River Pizza: