Serves meat, veg options available. Reported has vegan dough and sauce plus a cheese - ask for them. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

Jaxvegan
Jaxvegan

LOVE Moonriver

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2015

A great place to aborb into local culture and enjoy their vegan pizza options...I get the vegetarian pizza with tons of veggies and olives with their local cashew cheese...they also have Daiya cheese too...but Im not crazy about that kind...if they don't have cashew cheese I get no cheese and its really just as delicious!

kamcat73
kamcat73

Very accommodating!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2014

Walked in and told the clerk I was vegan - he says "Me too!". Well that made my trip a whole lot easier:) Got the calzone with a bunch of veggies and they even had Daiya cheese, cashew cheese, and tempeh! Yum! Thank you Moon River Pizza and my awesome vegan clerk!

Dear Owner and Manager of Moon River Pizza: